pp to pp UK - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 11-17-2008
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 91%
Default pp to pp UK

did an experiment when on holiday in a european country this summer (dont ask me which), set up 2 ebay and pp accounts, on local IP, just to see what was req and to see how far i could go with them, . these accounts didnt need paypal verifying by bank account (which i dont have in those countries anyway)they accepted just a vcc to verify pp and I started selling up to now slowly to some of the countries accepted by auctiva.including uk . I have quite a few ££ in them now and would like to spend it! I have a few other ideas inc us cc with accounts attached for withdrawing that i know might work but are a hassle so, can I ask the forum its experience on;

pp to pp transfer, ie. transfer from my euro seller paypal to another uk pp acc that has my bank acc attached, I know there are fees, i dont mind that, but will paypal flag the IP issue, eg. sender is in UK when they are supposed to be abroad.

I have several suspended uk accounts with verified bank acc pp attached, can I at least use these pp accs for this purpose. If euro accs are in different name and details, wouldnt it be assumed that it was just a transaction for goods and services?

Any other useful tips on withdrawal, from verified with vcc pp acc.

Old 11-17-2008
Banned

Longevity: 89%

i've always heard to keep a little bit in a paypal account to avoid any flags
Old 11-18-2008
kolomty

Longevity: 0%

Send me the money im in the u.k and i'll only charge a 90% commission?:D
Best bet is to get a friend with an ebay acc let them list something for the amount you want to get out for your acc then you buy it and send them the money and give them a lil slice of it also covering their ebay fees.
Old 11-19-2008
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

hi, I dont have friends!
Old 11-19-2008
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Default goods

thanks for pms,

so i could send as goods to pp with bank attached, just not sure if theyll spot 2 euro accounts, sending money to my pp, and think its not kosher.

ive just thought though, if im sending money from a euro pp acc under a uk ip, that might be flagged, i suppose i could go on holiday again to get money out, it would pay for my trip! does pp limit accs that dont hail from correct country ip?

i thought at least if i used pp that attached to suspended acc, i wouldnt have to risk a working ebay acc, and after all pp cant keep my money that ive sent, as they have no actual proof, its the same person if i keep ips different.

Last edited by oompaloompa; 11-19-2008 at 03:31 PM.