eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   When sending money, device not recognized, i can verifiy with text but .. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/81990-when-sending-money-device-not-recognized-i-can-verifiy-text-but.html)

robbierob 01-20-2015 11:43 PM

When sending money, device not recognized, i can verifiy with text but ..

I keep getting the same need to verify dont recognize the device. I happened to find in a box of tracphones by magic, the phone used to create it.

Im trying to send, any amount to someone, tried different amounts btw. It says the your device isnt recognized. Do you want a cal or text, i do text.
When i do the verification, I get the text message and code, i put it in, it says, ok your computer is now recognized you can send payment. But the person im trying to pay, it clears out the email and amount. And you have to re-enter info.

Then BAM it asks for the same verification. GOt a different code, same thing approved, cleared out the info. Maybe ill have them send invoice, but im afraid it will keep looping. This acct is aged with 100 percent complete profile. I have only purchased only recently got tow 250 ish payments

any clues? This is basically a real account for all intensive purposes just not mine, never used anywhere different same browser ip etc. I have 20 plus paypals, now earlier I had a paypal account keep saying the say security message, but it was when i first logged in before even trying to send the moneu, simple workaround, used different browser and worked.

havenet tried that yet, only cause I have in my spreadsheet I only used firefox for this acct.

Figures, most dont have access to the phone for stealth verification. I do, and it says good, seems

HELP, suggestions, browser?

I want to start using the firefox portable, finally got a free parrells and windows 8 from kickass. torrents working ,

miketyson 01-22-2015 08:57 AM

Re: When sending money, device not recognized, i can verifiy with text but ..

I had this happen. When you go to send mode click classic site first then try to enter email to send. Again go to send money then classic then it should work.

pennslmmer 01-25-2015 08:00 PM

Re: When sending money, device not recognized, i can verifiy with text but ..

another cause of this could be the different IP address for every log in.