Bank Account for non UK Resident - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Marketplace Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 01-26-2015
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 38%
iTrader: (0)
Default Bank Account for non UK Resident

Hello, i have an Stealth UK PayPal Account and i need to link any bank account to withdraw the funds. The problem is, i am non UK resident, i am from Germany and i have no UK bank account.
What kind of method can I use to withdraw the funds, any prepaid cards or something like this ?
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 01-26-2015
Bunneh's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 4,946
Thanks: 666
Thanked 1,064 Times in 815 Posts
Activity: 24%
Longevity: 63%
iTrader: (24)
Default Re: Bank Account for non UK Resident

Nope only Payoneer for you.
__________________
*FOR SALE* AGED UK ACCOUNTS WITH SELLING FEEDBACK
BUY 3 AND GET ONE FREE HIGH LIMIT ACCOUNTS ENTER MY STORE HERE
GET A DEDICATED IP ADDRESS FOR EBAY & AMAZON HERE
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-26-2015
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 38%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Bank Account for non UK Resident

I have an Payoneer but it seems not to be accept by paypal anymore.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-26-2015
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 58,490
Thanks: 4,630
Thanked 7,139 Times in 6,505 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 77%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Bank Account for non UK Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by glex View Post
I have an Payoneer but it seems not to be accept by paypal anymore.
Describe more details - what have you tried with it? On which platform? What message?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-26-2015
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 105
Thanks: 8
Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 41%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Bank Account for non UK Resident

Payoneer doesn't works for me either. I called paypal and they said that Payoneer will no longer work to withdraw funds from paypal
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-27-2015
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 21
Thanks: 2
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 52%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Bank Account for non UK Resident

Other options, members?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-27-2015
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 38%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Bank Account for non UK Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Describe more details - what have you tried with it? On which platform? What message?
Platform UK

i have not tried it yet, but it is many posts in Internet like "paypal will no longer process transactions to bank accounts from Payoneer."

I don't want to block my pp account by trying to add unsupported bank acc.

And I cannot try because there is no options to add US bank account.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-27-2015
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 58,490
Thanks: 4,630
Thanked 7,139 Times in 6,505 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 77%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Bank Account for non UK Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownsuga View Post
Payoneer doesn't works for me either. I called paypal and they said that Payoneer will no longer work to withdraw funds from paypal

Why would you call up PP? They may say it won't but members have had success
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-27-2015
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 114
Thanks: 10
Thanked 20 Times in 18 Posts
Activity: 15%
Longevity: 70%
iTrader: (2)
Send a message via MSN to Imposter
Default Re: Bank Account for non UK Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by glex View Post
Hello, i have an Stealth UK PayPal Account and i need to link any bank account to withdraw the funds. The problem is, i am non UK resident, i am from Germany and i have no UK bank account.
What kind of method can I use to withdraw the funds, any prepaid cards or something like this ?
You are within the EU, you can apply for a UK basic bank account.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-27-2015
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 3,672
Thanks: 313
Thanked 810 Times in 577 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 68%
iTrader: (97)
Default Re: Bank Account for non UK Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Why would you call up PP? They may say it won't but members have had success
In the UK you have to have it manually added so calling up is one way to do it although not the best
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Callidus For This Useful Post:
rsot (01-27-2015)
  #11  
Old 01-27-2015
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 38%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Bank Account for non UK Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imposter View Post
You are within the EU, you can apply for a UK basic bank account.

really, can you please tell me a bank name that allows to applay an account for non UK resident ?
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01-27-2015
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 114
Thanks: 10
Thanked 20 Times in 18 Posts
Activity: 15%
Longevity: 70%
iTrader: (2)
Send a message via MSN to Imposter
Default Re: Bank Account for non UK Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by glex View Post
really, can you please tell me a bank name that allows to applay an account for non UK resident ?
Barclays & HSBC do them. I took 2 minutes on google & here you go:

https://wealth.barclays.com/en_gb/ho...k-account.html
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 01-28-2015
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 38%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Bank Account for non UK Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imposter View Post
Barclays & HSBC do them. I took 2 minutes on google & here you go:

https://wealth.barclays.com/en_gb/ho...k-account.html
Yes, I've seen this page, I tried it to apply but without success.

"Please note that the minimum initial deposit of 25,000 is required to apply for an iBank account or to qualify for our premier Relationship Manager Service account an initial deposit of at leat 100,000 is required."

The same for another banks.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 01-28-2015
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 114
Thanks: 10
Thanked 20 Times in 18 Posts
Activity: 15%
Longevity: 70%
iTrader: (2)
Send a message via MSN to Imposter
Default Re: Bank Account for non UK Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by glex View Post
Yes, I've seen this page, I tried it to apply but without success.

"Please note that the minimum initial deposit of 25,000 is required to apply for an iBank account or to qualify for our premier Relationship Manager Service account an initial deposit of at leat 100,000 is required."

The same for another banks.
It's best you call them on the number provided & ask about a 'basic' account & if they ask why you want one use the excuse that your looking for work in the UK & are looking to move to the UK.

or ask about a savings account, you want to transfer money from your German bank to save in a UK bank.

Last edited by Imposter; 01-28-2015 at 07:10 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Non-UK Resident Bank account testdog Subscriber Discussions 5 12-20-2012 08:22 AM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:53 PM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts