eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Changing address on paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/82380-changing-address-paypal.html)

Redevilz 02-01-2015 12:55 PM

Changing address on paypal

Hi, I have had my stealth ebay and paypal for over a year and I want to change my address on PayPal. Is this safe? I have added this address to my ebay account and it's the main ebay address now. I have also used it on paypal to get stuff sent to me for the past 3-4 months but I now want to delete the stealth address on PayPal as use this address as my main, is this a good idea? Would it raise a flag?

ooooo.halo 02-01-2015 03:20 PM

Re: Changing address on paypal

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redevilz (Post 637560)
Hi, I have had my stealth ebay and paypal for over a year and I want to change my address on PayPal. Is this safe? I have added this address to my ebay account and it's the main ebay address now. I have also used it on paypal to get stuff sent to me for the past 3-4 months but I now want to delete the stealth address on PayPal as use this address as my main, is this a good idea? Would it raise a flag?

Changing any info on a new account is risky.
However, given that you have had your account for over a year, i cant.see.a.change of address being a problem at all.
See what others say, but people CAN and DO move house, so really cant see this as being.an issue :-)

RosieTosie 02-01-2015 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redevilz (Post 637560)

Did you change the address on eBay then and if so how long ago was that? I would think you should be ok to change the address as well especially as it is an address that you have gradually introduced to PayPal as you say to have things you have bought sent to.

Add this address and make it your primary address, you probably don't have to delete the other one straight away. I have read on here when new info is added to make it the primary info and to not necessarily delete the old info yet.

Redevilz 02-01-2015 05:37 PM

Thanks guys, yeah well basically I added this address to eBay last Nov and since also bought stuff on eBay paid via PayPal and got sent to this address now I want to make it a primary address on Paypal too and slowly shif everything from the stealth to something more realistic. Does paypal keep all the documents sent to them forever?

RosieTosie 02-01-2015 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redevilz (Post 637593)
Thanks guys, yeah well basically I added this address to eBay last Nov and since also bought stuff on eBay paid via PayPal and got sent to this address now I want to make it a primary address on Paypal too and slowly shif everything from the stealth to something more realistic. Does paypal keep all the documents sent to them forever?

Yes they do Redevitz, so you cannot use any previously used information you have given them, that is why stealth accounts were created in the first place, so that people could get back into selling on eBay/PayPal.