eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   PayPal account closed 4 years ago after billing snafu...Am I safe to get a new one? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/82473-paypal-account-closed-4-years-ago-after-billing-snafu-am-i-safe-get-new-one.html)

cg11 02-04-2015 02:53 AM

PayPal account closed 4 years ago after billing snafu...Am I safe to get a new one?

4 years ago, there was a problem with my PayPal account I was using to sell on ebay. When ebay tried to charge me seller fees, the charge didn't go throuh because I hadn't updated PP with my new bank account info.

Blah Blah blah, long story that doesn't matter, but for personal reasons, i didn't log in to those accounts for about 7-8 months. I moved, got a new job, forgot about ebay. I had no idea that my PP account have gone into the negative because of these unpaid ebay fees.

Because of this, my ebay account was shut down and my PP account either locked or shut down, over something like $30 in sellers fees.

I don't really need ebay these days, but I DO need a PayPal account to accept money for freelancing work.

If I use a totally different phone number, address, and bank account, can I open a PayPal account with my real name and info? All my info is different now but my name, and my name is somewhat common.

ooooo.halo 02-05-2015 03:29 PM

Re: PayPal account closed 4 years ago after billing snafu...Am I safe to get a new on

Quote:

Originally Posted by cg11 (Post 638421)
4 years ago, there was a problem with my PayPal account I was using to sell on ebay. When ebay tried to charge me seller fees, the charge didn't go throuh because I hadn't updated PP with my new bank account info.

Blah Blah blah, long story that doesn't matter, but for personal reasons, i didn't log in to those accounts for about 7-8 months. I moved, got a new job, forgot about ebay. I had no idea that my PP account have gone into the negative because of these unpaid ebay fees.

Because of this, my ebay account was shut down and my PP account either locked or shut down, over something like $30 in sellers fees.

I don't really need ebay these days, but I DO need a PayPal account to accept money for freelancing work.

If I use a totally different phone number, address, and bank account, can I open a PayPal account with my real name and info? All my info is different now but my name, and my name is somewhat common.

Different everything yes, same name could work, given that everything is different aside from name.
A small risk i guess, but probably ok.

Advisable to still pay owing fees on other account

You are not showing a flag. What country?

jjohnson777 02-05-2015 03:39 PM

Re: PayPal account closed 4 years ago after billing snafu...Am I safe to get a new on

I try getting account back by paying fees.

GreenBean 02-06-2015 04:11 PM

Will reply after you share what country paypal is involved.