eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   How to verify Paypal with Entropay? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/82776-how-verify-paypal-entropay.html)

Special1 02-11-2015 08:29 AM

How to verify Paypal with Entropay?

Hello!

I have Entropay VCC loaded with some money and now I am trying verify Paypal with it. I created PP account, linked my Entropay VCC and noticed that PP deducted 1.50 Eur from my Entropay VCC.

What I need is 3-4 digits verification code from Paypal. I am looking in Entropay statements, but I can not find it.

Could someone help me?

Bunneh 02-11-2015 08:31 AM

Re: How to verify Paypal with Entropay?

The 4 digit code takes up to 3 days to show on your entropay statement. It is not immediate.

Special1 02-11-2015 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bunneh (Post 641215)
The 4 digit code takes up to 3 days to show on your entropay statement. It is not immediate.

Thx Bunneh. I am using French Paypal account. I am confused with this new Paypal dashboard.

Here is the screenshot: Gyazo - 4e45f9abb8ea17e26beeb7f58d75b11a.png

They deduct immediately 1 Eur when you connect Entropay VCC. But I do not see place where I should enter 4 digit code. From picture above I see my account is almost 60% ready. I tried to send and receive money and it seems to be working without any 4 digit confirmation.

1) Can I operate with this account without any problem? I feel it strange that I can send and receive money even though I didn't confirmed my VCC with 4 digit.

2) Do I need to add bank account and mobile phone to fully operate with it?

Bunneh 02-11-2015 11:26 AM

In the top right hand corner of paypal is a cogwheel icon. Click on that and then you go to the MONEY section and when you click on your card it will say ENTER CODE.

Special1 02-11-2015 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bunneh (Post 641269)
In the top right hand corner of paypal is a cogwheel icon. Click on that and then you go to the MONEY section and when you click on your card it will say ENTER CODE.

Yes, now I see it. Very difficult to navigate to this. Paypal did very bad job with this new dashboard.

But isn't that strange that I can send and receive money even though I didn't confirmed my Entropay VCC yet?

Do I need to attach bank account too or it isn't a must?

Bunneh 02-11-2015 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Special1 (Post 641275)
Yes, now I see it. Very difficult to navigate to this. Paypal did very bad job with this new dashboard.

But isn't that strange that I can send and receive money even though I didn't confirmed my Entropay VCC yet?

It is always best to add a bank account, the stronger the better.

no it is not strange, you can use paypal just as your account is at the moment but it is better to add a bank account.

rsot 02-11-2015 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Special1 (Post 641275)

Not strange at all - I have been able to send and receive money without confirming with credit card but when you WITHDRAW to bank...then the system may have issues....

Special1 02-11-2015 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 641302)
Not strange at all - I have been able to send and receive money without confirming with credit card but when you WITHDRAW to bank...then the system may have issues....

Damn just got limited after I sent 70$ from other PP because of stupid suspicious activity. They are asking for ID and bank statements now. What to do? Should I wait for 4 digit code first and try to confirm my VCC. Maybe it will unblock me then without a need for ID and bank statement?

GreenBean 02-12-2015 01:23 AM

Why did you do that transaction?

Your account was not quite ready

:faint:

Special1 02-12-2015 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 641488)
Why did you do that transaction?

Your account was not quite ready

:faint:

I was listening to "rsot" because he said he was operating PP without confirming VCC, but I don't blame him. It was my fault. I should have wait... Will try to fix this somehow. What happens with the money if I do not provide documents? Can I pull it out after some months?

ilcarletto 02-12-2015 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Special1 (Post 641563)
I was listening to "rsot" because he said he was operating PP without confirming VCC, but I don't blame him. It was my fault. I should have wait

be aware that transferring money from one paypal to another (brand new), or vice versa, could always cause issues.

tannedweekend 02-12-2015 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Special1 (Post 641346)
Damn just got limited after I sent 70$ from other PP because of stupid suspicious activity. They are asking for ID and bank statements now. What to do? Should I wait for 4 digit code first and try to confirm my VCC. Maybe it will unblock me then without a need for ID and bank statement?

No they will Not.
Once they ask for some details, they will not unblock until get 100% of the details they ask.

JamesNorth101 02-12-2015 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Special1 (Post 641346)
They are asking for ID and bank statements now. What to do? Should I wait for 4 digit code first and try to confirm my VCC. Maybe it will unblock me then without a need for ID and bank statement?

If they have asked for this then it must be provided before any limitations will be removed.

Special1 03-18-2015 09:00 AM

I apologize to dig up my old thread, but just to give an update in case someone will read this in the future. I uploaded my documents and gave them a call. Paypal support was very kind must say and unblocked my account in few minutes.

yaar_dost02 11-19-2015 03:30 AM

does EP work with USA PayPal accounts?