eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Confirmed Bank Account...But Still Telling Me To Confirm (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/83082-confirmed-bank-account-but-still-telling-me-confirm.html)

wtfebay 02-19-2015 12:13 PM

Confirmed Bank Account...But Still Telling Me To Confirm

New Paypal account...added bank account. Micro deposits showed up...input the info into Paypal and it told me bank account confirmed. Go back to main page, the little tab that says bank account shows "confirm bank account" link. If i click it, it takes me back to the wallet. But it already shows the account as confirmed in the wallet. I even withdrew the 1.95 balance (pending since I just did it). Anyone have this happen before?

JamesNorth101 02-19-2015 12:14 PM

Re: Confirmed Bank Account...But Still Telling Me To Confirm

May well just be a system fault.

They usually correct themselves after 72 hours

wtfebay 02-19-2015 12:21 PM

Hopefully that is the case

ooooo.halo 02-19-2015 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wtfebay (Post 643886)
New Paypal account...added bank account. Micro deposits showed up...input the info into Paypal and it told me bank account confirmed. Go back to main page, the little tab that says bank account shows "confirm bank account" link. If i click it, it takes me back to the wallet. But it already shows the account as confirmed in the wallet. I even withdrew the 1.95 balance (pending since I just did it). Anyone have this happen before?

I had an email a couple of days ago from ebay asking me to verify my bank account and they have deposited money and left a code.
Bank was verified back in october...lol
Have just ignored it...still checked my bank incase there was a code.but their wasnt. This has happenned a.couple of times before. :-)

dealagreeproceed 02-19-2015 03:51 PM

starting to see this a lot. hope its just a glitch:spy:

slokor 02-20-2015 01:31 PM

Happened to me in the last 24 hours on many of my accounts - both recently created and ones Ive had and been using for years. The accounts have a wide variety of banks verifying them so I don't believe its the bank attached that is the issue.
Must be a paypal glitch and it does not seem to be affecting the operations of the accounts so I will just ignore it for now.

rsot 02-20-2015 02:32 PM

Which bank you trying wtfebay?

slokor 02-20-2015 03:27 PM

As I stated this has happened to me with 7 different banks. No pattern behind it.

wtfebay 02-21-2015 12:05 PM

I had emailed paypal about it and they said my vank acct is definitely confirmed, but never touched base as to whether it was a glitch or not.

slokor 02-21-2015 12:45 PM

As I thought. And by definition if the account is verified and confirmed yet they have a notification asking for it to still be verified - it is a glitch. I checked in several places and all show the account as being confirmed.
Paypal... what a friggin joke lol!

miketyson 02-22-2015 06:09 PM

I notice this as well. Old and new say it. Only ones that don't say it is the micro deposits ones. All of my instant verification say please confirm bank. paypal is stepping the game up!

123 02-23-2015 01:49 AM

I noticed this on one of my paypals, but was still able to withdraw so pay it no mind

slokor 02-23-2015 03:32 AM

It actually happens with micro deposit accounts as well.
If you bring down the 'Get More from Paypal by setting up the Basics' strip which shows up when you just open an account youll see it on most accounts. You can bring this strip down by clicking the little arrow by the 'percentage completed'.

slokor 02-23-2015 03:33 AM

And again to clarify - the accounts are still verified. If you do click on the link to verify the bank account it will show you the account IS verified and there is no issue whatsoever with actually using the accounts.
Just another stupid glitch on paypal's "perfect" system.

miketyson 02-23-2015 10:14 AM

You are correct slokor. Must be some type of glitch.

wtfebay 02-24-2015 12:48 PM

My $1.95 refund from card withdrawal went through fine. Still tells me to confirm bank though...and this was micro deposit verified. I would NEVER instantly verify.

miketyson 02-24-2015 03:21 PM

Just a system wide paypal glitch. Carry on!

pennslmmer 02-24-2015 05:50 PM

definitely a bug... been getting this on all new my stealth accounts... that stupid phone verification for withdrawing was also a glitch i think, i am no longer experiencing that issue.