eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Verified Bank Accout? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/83086-verified-bank-accout.html)

SheilaPazera 02-19-2015 12:39 PM

Verified Bank Accout?

If you purchase a verified bank account for PP how do you get your money out, cause if you switch banks to say Chase or BOA, then what was the point of getting a verfied bank account?:faint:

JamesNorth101 02-19-2015 12:41 PM

Re: Verified Bank Accout?

If you mean a VBA, then that is only used to verify the account.

It saves wasting a bank account if the account turns out to be a 0/0

A VBA cannot be used to withdraw funds to

SheilaPazera 02-19-2015 02:41 PM

So say I purchase a verified bank account, then as you said I can't get the money out using that one--so how do you go and get your money out? If you add another bank account won't that challenge your limits or close the account? I still haven't figured out what the next step is after purchasing an VBA

JamesNorth101 02-19-2015 03:05 PM

VBA stands for Virtual Bank Account

You just add in a real bank account when you are ready to withdraw funds

GreenBean 02-19-2015 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SheilaPazera (Post 643925)
So say I purchase a verified bank account, then as you said I can't get the money out using that one--so how do you go and get your money out? If you add another bank account won't that challenge your limits or close the account? I still haven't figured out what the next step is after purchasing an VBA

then you are not thinking thro' your steps correctly.

Before you even purchase or make a paypal account, decide what step you will take.

You either add a VBA from the start to get verified.

Then when the account is going OK, add a bank account from the list of names.

BoA, Chase all work great.

MM78 02-19-2015 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SheilaPazera (Post 643899)
If you purchase a verified bank account for PP how do you get your money out, cause if you switch banks to say Chase or BOA, then what was the point of getting a verfied bank account?:faint:

A VBA is NOT a real bank, it's only purpose in life is to Verify your Paypal, and the reason is so when you start selling on Ebay and you can determine if your Paypal is going to last or not. You CAN'T withdraw money to it, you can't do anything else with it BUT Verify your Paypal.

Once you feel comfortable with your Ebay/Paypal and you feel they will last THENNNNN you add your REAL bank account and withdraw to that.

rsot 02-20-2015 12:03 AM

Still need a REAL bank account to withdraw to

slokor 02-20-2015 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SheilaPazera (Post 643925)

Adding another bank account - i.e your real bank account - will NOT 'challenge' (did you mean change?) your limits. It will not raise any flags and wont change anything about the account. Simply adding another bank account means that now youll have two bank accounts linked to the paypal account - one being the VBA and the other being your real bank account. You of course will be using the real bank account to withdraw your funds to.