eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Limited paypal on all stealths during last 3 months (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/83516-limited-paypal-all-stealths-during-last-3-months.html)

bid2buy 03-04-2015 10:22 AM

Limited paypal on all stealths during last 3 months

Hi all,

Been searching the forum for the reason behind all the recent limitations on UK stealth paypals. Has anybody got any information on this as i have just had my last stealth account get limited. (7 solid accounts gone in the last 3 months)

Any info would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

YEbayY 03-04-2015 12:55 PM

Re: Limited paypal on all stealths during last 3 months

There is bound to be a reason why

Retrace your steps when making the accounts
are you creating new windows ID's? Using totally new emails, paypals, etc etc

If you are then keep digging there linking you somehow

Maybe if its not how you made them its what your selling?

RosieTosie 03-04-2015 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bid2buy (Post 647344)
Hi all,

Been searching the forum for the reason behind all the recent limitations on UK stealth paypals. Has anybody got any information on this as i have just had my last stealth account get limited. (7 solid accounts gone in the last 3 months)

Any info would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

Everything YeBaY said, but also you are aware of the new ID verification situation over here in the UK since New Year as well, which has meant they would have been bringing in those strategies over the timescale you are talking about here as well. That has had a big impact in the months leading up to NewYear as as since then.

YEbayY 03-04-2015 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RosieTosie (Post 647379)
Everything YeBaY said, but also you are aware of the new ID verification situation over here in the UK since New Year as well, which has meant they would have been bringing in those strategies over the timescale you are talking about here as well. That has had a big impact in the months leading up to NewYear as as since then.

I hhave had my account since before the new year

But what is this new id verification if you dont mine me asking?

RosieTosie 03-04-2015 02:50 PM

You can be asked to submit ID docs at any time particularly if they are watching your accounts for any reason, those docs would be in for extra checks on their realism as well, paypal are tightening up on ID this year. People creating creating new accounts have had to go through extra checks on their docs as well since before new year and since