eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   two different paypal accounts. How to use them to withdraw money? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/83930-two-different-paypal-accounts-how-use-them-withdraw-money.html)

galvad 03-17-2015 01:20 AM

two different paypal accounts. How to use them to withdraw money?

I have had 2 Ebay accounts and 1 Paypal acc. All the payments from both accounts came to that Paypal acc.
Two days ago Ebay banned both accounts since they are associated and one of them has problems with VERO.
Now I am going to buy two stealth Ebay+Paypal US accounts. I've bought EbayStealth ebook and read it one time. I know I should read it at least once more :)

I do not know how to withdraw money correctly from new accounts, since I am not a US citizen. I can't open a bank account in US.

Now I have two options:
1) - to use paypal accounts, which I will get with new ebay accounts.
- to transfer money to my the very first paypal account and withdraw.

2) - to open a new bank account in different bank
- to create a new paypal account but with the same name. I can't open it to another name or address.
- insert the fresh paypal account into the listings of both ebay accounts and get money.

or I may combine both options:
- to use paypal accounts, which I will get with new ebay accounts.
- to open a new bank account in different bank
- to create a new paypal account but with the same name.
- to transfer money to my real new paypal account and withdraw.

Please advise.

GreenBean 03-17-2015 05:39 AM

Re: two different paypal accounts. How to use them to withdraw money?

too risky to transfer to another paypal. Makes a link.

:pout:

rainmaker 03-17-2015 06:20 AM

Quote:

too risky to transfer to another paypal. Makes a link.
If transfers are done too often, Paypal gets suspicious.

rsot 03-17-2015 07:52 AM

Welcome to the forums - keep the PP activity separate

muzzie 03-17-2015 08:12 AM

Never ever send any payments between your PP accounts directly. You need a separate bank account for each PP in order to withdraw.

galvad 03-17-2015 08:33 AM

The problem is that I am not a US citizen and I can't open account in US to withdraw from stealth US accounts. I need to transfer money from these accounts to any other paypal account and withdraw from it.
Moreover I can't get a bank account with another name. Just can open several accounts in different banks for myself only.
so I think I should do the next:

#1 stealth US account ---> #1 paypal in another country with my real bank account
#2 stealth US account ---> #2 paypal in another country with my real bank account

Will it be good?

And I have yet another problem:
what if I sell more than 200 items and $20k during a year.. Will I get any problem with my stealth US accounts? will Paypal ask me to provide SSN or something like that? What should I do to avoid that?

rsot 03-17-2015 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by galvad (Post 651113)
The problem is that I am not a US citizen and I can't open account in US to withdraw from stealth US accounts. I need to transfer money from these accounts to any other paypal account and withdraw from it.
Moreover I can't get a bank account with another name. Just can open several accounts in different banks for myself only.
so I think I should do the next:

#1 stealth US account ---> #1 paypal in another country with my real bank account
#2 stealth US account ---> #2 paypal in another country with my real bank account

Will it be good?

And I have yet another problem:
what if I sell more than 200 items and $20k during a year.. Will I get any problem with my stealth US accounts? will Paypal ask me to provide SSN or something like that? What should I do to avoid that?

Simple solution (first pass) is not to use US accounts...until you can get a better grasp

galvad 03-17-2015 09:53 AM

Yes. I think it would be the best.
I found only US, UK, CA accounts for sale here. So if US is not good for me, may I use UK or CA accounts instead? Will I get any problem with these accounts, if I sell 200/20k or more per year?
If I buy HK account with high sales limits, it would be the best. Since I have bank account in HK and can withdraw money.
Thank you for help.

Dmshark25 03-17-2015 03:39 PM

The best is to use your own country if possible

It's possible to operate using another country bit you really need to research and get a firm grasp on exactly what is needed and how to operate

Each country has its own limitations and work arounds , so you need to research that, like you said US accounts will ask for a tax ID when your on pace to do 200/20k .

And there probably is no country that will allow you to,operate wide open anymore without some regulation , so whatever platform you decide to go with you need to look into that countries regulations and be prepared

galvad 03-17-2015 07:40 PM

Probably someone can answer more specific question:
Is it safe to buy new US acc and create listings with attached HK paypal account? I have no limits in my paypal. It is very old account with no problems. But recently ebay banned two accounts with listings attached to that paypal account.

Dmshark25 03-17-2015 07:44 PM

I do not think you will be able to add a U.S. Ebay account with a HK PayPal account

GreenBean 03-17-2015 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by galvad (Post 651131)
If I buy HK account with high sales limits, it would be the best. Since I have bank account in HK and can withdraw money.
Thank you for help.

HK accounts with high levels are not easily purchased.

Strict rules in that country to operate as well.

GreenBean 03-17-2015 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by galvad (Post 651303)
Probably someone can answer more specific question:
Is it safe to buy new US acc and create listings with attached HK paypal account? I have no limits in my paypal. It is very old account with no problems. But recently ebay banned two accounts with listings attached to that paypal account.

You are not understanding how paypal and ebay work.

That paypal account can NOT go near ebay again because of those banned accounts.

:pout: