eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Buying large quantity of items through ebay and paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/84232-buying-large-quantity-items-through-ebay-paypal.html)

yukinara 03-25-2015 11:06 PM

Buying large quantity of items through ebay and paypal

So I plan to buy several items through ebay and pay either using Paypal from my bank account or gift card. My question is, my ebay and PP accounts are pretty new. I don't plan to sell anything, just buy only. Do you think if Paypal ever have any problem with that? I plan to spend a few thousand dollars to buy stuffs on ebay. What if I pay solely by gift cards and skip funding from bank account completely?

MM78 03-25-2015 11:33 PM

Re: Buying large quantity of items through ebay and paypal

So is this your way of cashing out your Paypals?

slokor 03-26-2015 12:03 AM

Generally speaking ebay doesnt have an issue with buyers. Its sellers that attract attention.
If you plan on using gift cards you need to clarify what youre referring to. Are you saying you intend to use pre paid credit cards? or ebay gift cards?
As long as the source of funds in your paypal account is not questionable to paypal - i.e. sent from another paypal account etc - you should be fine.
The question though is - why bother with multiple credit card pre paids and spend all that money on their activation fees instead of putting all your money into a single bank account and just using that.
I think you need to give us some more info as to what your plan is because it is rather unclear at the moment.

yukinara 03-26-2015 12:04 AM

no, this is not cashing out paypal. I genuinely want to purchase stuffs from ebay because I run a business, and some sellers there offer very good price on certain items I want. So I just need an account to buy. Sometime I spend upward 10k-20k to keep my business in stock. I usually buy on Amazon, but not using ebay would be a big waste because they have very big market there too.

And I'm using ebay gift cards. I found some merchants who sell ebay gift cards in mass quantity.

and yeah, I'm aware of the cost of using multiple prepaid credit cards, that's why I only link a bank account to fund paypal or pay using ebay gift card. It had been a while (2 years) since the last time I did any business on ebay/paypal so I'm not sure if they change anything.

pokerpro 03-26-2015 09:25 AM

I don't see any problem with wanting to spend money on their site like that.......