eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Purchasing an item through PP and returning for CASH?? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/84306-purchasing-item-through-pp-returning-cash.html)

natashaiera 03-28-2015 11:40 PM

Purchasing an item through PP and returning for CASH??

I have about 10 stealth PP accounts and only about half of them have real bank accounts attached to them. I have been purchasing items from Walmart and picking them up in store, and then returning them and having them return the funds to my debit card. Unfortunately last week my bank closed my account with all of my money in it stating that the returns are fraudulent. So now I need to find a merchant that not only processes Paypal payments, but also allows returns for cash. About 50% of Walmarts will give me cash (depends on manager), and Target's policy states only gift cards for items purchased with Paypal. Does anyone know if Kmart or Best Buy will give me cash back?

GreenBean 03-28-2015 11:51 PM

Re: Purchasing an item through PP and returning for CASH??

So you can go on cheating their systems?

This method is done to death and is never been OK as a cash out method.

:peace:

natashaiera 03-29-2015 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 654733)
So you can go on cheating their systems?

This method is done to death and is never been OK as a cash out method.

:peace:

What...???

skyline 03-29-2015 12:24 AM

Why would they state the returns are fraudulent? Why were you returning the items?

jakobrockz 03-29-2015 12:30 AM

Returning the items to transfer *paypal* funds into *cash* ...

Its really just wasting the retailers time doing this and I wouldn't, but interested method.

I'm sure if you aren't doing anything fishy or you aren't leaving any extra details, just call them up and explain the situation how it is

(Although buying multiple items online and returning them right after picking them up is kinda fishy :dance: )

pr0wake 03-29-2015 12:32 AM

why aren't you attaching a bank account?

Ebayorbust 03-29-2015 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skyline (Post 654741)
Why would they state the returns are fraudulent? Why were you returning the items?

Its because there were dozens of "refunds" processed on to the debit card with no matching original transaction. It's a big red flag to banks and indicates fraudulent activity.

jeffweico 03-29-2015 04:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebayorbust (Post 654760)
Its because there were dozens of "refunds" processed on to the debit card with no matching original transaction. It's a big red flag to banks and indicates fraudulent activity.

Exactly. That and the fact that retailers will normally only refund money to whatever payment method was used to make the original purchase.

rsot 03-29-2015 06:59 AM

@nat, what you are doing is not a good longterm cashout plan

natashaiera 03-29-2015 02:43 PM

Thank you everyone for your responses, but no one has actually answered my question.

jakobrockz 03-29-2015 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by natashaiera (Post 654945)
Thank you everyone for your responses, but no one has actually answered my question.

Your best bet is to buy something cheaper and test it yourself

unkown5454 03-29-2015 05:03 PM

BB does not do cash.

But, if you want to try other stores, you will need to be self-sufficient and learn to do it on your own.

Don't get mad because the forum doesn't have every single answer you asked for.

dealagreeproceed 03-29-2015 05:40 PM

:violin::violin::violin:

mari 03-30-2015 06:49 AM

It's people like you that are making it impossible to order from any of these sites with pp! I can't even order on walmart or target anymore, my orders keep getting declined and then I see this post. If you don't have a safer way to cash out, rethink your whole business model because clearly what you are doing is not working.

rsot 03-30-2015 07:56 AM

Better off buying gift cards and using that for cash or so.

Hmm maybe I should start selling gift cards...

wtfebay 03-31-2015 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mari (Post 655135)
It's people like you that are making it impossible to order from any of these sites with pp! I can't even order on walmart or target anymore, my orders keep getting declined and then I see this post. If you don't have a safer way to cash out, rethink your whole business model because clearly what you are doing is not working.

When people abuse something, as OP has, it affects everyone. Retailers will stop taking Paypal as payment and tighten the noose around everyones neck.

OP, are you a klepto too? Find new withdrawal methods. You are drawing too much attention to yourself. Not to mention if your bank flat out said the word FRAUD, im sure youll be in ChexSystems and wont be allowed a bank account anywhere else going forward. ChexSystem is a nasty thing to work around.

muzzie 03-31-2015 09:37 AM

Soon there will be a way to buy prepaid visas for paypal ;)

dealagreeproceed 03-31-2015 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muzzie (Post 655509)
Soon there will be a way to buy prepaid visas for paypal ;)

:dance::dance::dance::thumb::brushteeth::cheer:

nivo 03-31-2015 02:33 PM

If those are stealth accounts, how do you get the items? I thought you needed to show ID when picking up items using funds such as PayPal? Or are you doing it at the checkout?

For me when paying with the PP option at any stores (using my phone+pin), all of my accounts have been getting declined in the past year-ish. Even if I trying to use my personal accounts :/

natashaiera 04-02-2015 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nivo (Post 655623)
If those are stealth accounts, how do you get the items? I thought you needed to show ID when picking up items using funds such as PayPal? Or are you doing it at the checkout?

For me when paying with the PP option at any stores (using my phone+pin), all of my accounts have been getting declined in the past year-ish. Even if I trying to use my personal accounts :/

I purchase items online, put myself as the alternate pick-up, and pick it up in the store.

Speeder33 04-02-2015 12:25 AM

There are so many great and creative methods of cashing out a paypal account. Why not spend some time researching them instead of continuing with a method that has already caused trouble

GreenBean 04-02-2015 02:30 AM

We all match to the beat of a different drummer.

OP hears music none of us like.

:juggle: