eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Anyone added Payoneer card into their PayPal account to withdraw funds from Stealth? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/84431-anyone-added-payoneer-card-into-their-paypal-account-withdraw-funds-stealth.html)

Ebayers12 04-02-2015 05:26 AM

Anyone added Payoneer card into their PayPal account to withdraw funds from Stealth?

I was wondering, does it possible to withdraw funds from my PP account to payooner account and then just withdraw to cash from ATM?

Thanks!

JamesNorth101 04-02-2015 05:27 AM

Re: Anyone added Payoneer card into their PayPal account to withdraw funds from Steal

Used to be possible. Most reports suggest this no longer is possible

muzzie 04-02-2015 05:31 AM

Re: Anyone added Payoneer card into their PayPal account to withdraw funds from Steal

Payoneer was kicked from the PP several years ago, and is available only to accs created before it happened. So if you have like a 5yr acc, it is possible, for any fresh account accounts - no.

Ebayers12 04-02-2015 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muzzie (Post 656176)
Payoneer was kicked from the PP several years ago, and is available only to accs created before it happened. So if you have like a 5yr acc, it is possible, for any fresh account accounts - no.

Oh dam... So is there any place online I can buy Pre paid card with funds inside that can be added to my stealth accounts? in Israel there's few but I have already bought so many under my name so i can't anymore... those cards exist in other countries too, right? Maybe without giving personal information?

muzzie 04-02-2015 05:46 AM

I suggest you try Entropay service.

ilcarletto 04-02-2015 05:48 AM

I added a Payoneer account to my Italian PayPal last year and is working fine.

I guess it depends on where your PayPal account is based. If is is UK or US I do not think it is possible anymore... if other countries, go ahead and test it.

Ebayers12 04-02-2015 05:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilcarletto (Post 656184)

I guess it depends on where your PayPal account is based. If is is UK or US I do not think it is possible anymore... if other countries, go ahead and test it.

The problem is that i need around 2$ to add it to my PP account, how can i funds that card?

And about entropay, does its actual card? not vcc?

muzzie 04-02-2015 05:50 AM

How old was your acc when you added Payoneer?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilcarletto (Post 656184)

muzzie 04-02-2015 05:52 AM

It is a VCC. You fund each VCC in your account with your real CC, then use it for PP verification. Moreover, if you create a separate Entropay account for each of your PP stealths, you can even withdraw the money to VCC, without name mismatch issues.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS DOES NOT WORK FOR ALL COUNTRIES

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebayers12 (Post 656186)
The problem is that i need around 2$ to add it to my PP account, how can i funds that card?

Ebayers12 04-02-2015 05:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muzzie (Post 656189)
It is a VCC. You fund each VCC in your account with your real CC, then use it for PP verification. Moreover, if you create a separate Entropay account for each of your PP stealths, you can even withdraw the money to VCC, without name mismatch issues.

oh wow thats interesting...but how can i cash out on ATM?

ilcarletto 04-02-2015 05:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muzzie (Post 656187)
How old was your acc when you added Payoneer?

Account was less than 1 year old

muzzie 04-02-2015 05:56 AM

You need a CC that can be topped up with another CC. Neteller, for example.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebayers12 (Post 656190)
oh wow thats interesting...but how can i cash out on ATM?

muzzie 04-02-2015 05:57 AM

Wow. You are a lucky guy :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilcarletto (Post 656192)
Account was less than 1 year old

sax4 04-02-2015 05:58 AM

Added a Payoneer card to a USA account one year ago, account was 2 years old. Worked well. Haven't tried recently

ilcarletto 04-02-2015 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebayers12 (Post 656186)

You do not need to add funds to the Payoneer card.

Payoner is an account... you add it, get the SMS text code verification from PayPal (that is likely to happen) and withdraw the money to your Payoneer account.

This is the way it worked for me.

ilcarletto 04-02-2015 05:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muzzie (Post 656197)
Wow. You are a lucky guy :)

No, I guess it is just a matter of having an Italian PayPal account.

sax4 04-02-2015 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilcarletto (Post 656199)

Payoner is an account... you add it, get the SMS text code verification from PayPal (that is likely to happen) and withdraw the money to your Payoneer account.

Yes they only take deposits from cards.A Payo card could be used for verification, but you couldn't withdraw to the 16digit card number as payos are all MC I believe

Ebayers12 04-02-2015 06:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilcarletto (Post 656199)

But as I know PayPal charges money to get the code, when my payoneer card will arrive it won't have any funds inside, its still can work?

ilcarletto 04-02-2015 06:42 AM

You will not get any code... you add it as an account not a card.

Ebayers12 04-02-2015 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilcarletto (Post 656215)
You will not get any code... you add it as an account not a card.

Hold on, i'm sorry im so confused.

To withdraw money from PayPal you have two options :

1. Bank

2. Credit card.

I'm not adding my payoneer card to my paypal account and just go to "withdraw funds to your credit card"?

Otherwise how do you add Payoneer account to paypal? o_O

Sorry for all those questions D:

ilcarletto 04-02-2015 06:57 AM

The way I did, and worked for me, was to add the Payoneer account to PayPal.
The Payoneer account is a Bank of America Checking account.

I am using the payoneer card just to get the money out of the ATM.

Ebayers12 04-02-2015 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilcarletto (Post 656223)
The way I did, and worked for me, was to add the Payoneer account to PayPal.
The Payoneer account is a Bank of America Checking account.

I am using the payoneer card just to get the money out of the ATM.

Okay I will do the same, you received your card in Mail, correct?

Do you need to send them your ID or anything or can just use a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ details? or details that match my stealth name but not a details that i can actually supply.