eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Walmart canceling orders and taking 7 days to refund PP account? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/84593-walmart-canceling-orders-taking-7-days-refund-pp-account.html)

natashaiera 04-09-2015 02:01 AM

Walmart canceling orders and taking 7 days to refund PP account?

First of all, let me just say that this is not my only cashout method.

I used to place many orders with Walmart.com and when they'd get cancelled I would get an instant refund. For the past couple weeks, I have had 3 Walmart orders cancelled and every single one of them has taken over a week to receive a refund. When I call Walmart they constantly state that it takes 7 business days to receive a refund. Does anyone know what is going on and if there is any way around this?

SilentHill 04-09-2015 02:44 AM

Re: Walmart canceling orders and taking 7 days to refund PP account?

They are cracking down. You wont be able to do this consistently. If you don't want them to hold your money for 7 days then don't use them.

GreenBean 04-09-2015 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by natashaiera (Post 657805)
First of all, let me just say that this is not my only cashout method.

Does anyone know what is going on and if there is any way around this?

Walmart is protecting itself from customers rorting its system.

Buyers like you have over-burdended their system so Walmart are keeping control.

Since I know you are intelligent, I will not tell you the answer as I guess you are clever enough to understand what to do.

In case others do not, avoid this cash-out method.

:ballchain:

rsot 04-09-2015 04:31 AM

@Natasha, on another thread you opened few weeks back you had some other issue with Walmart returns and cashing out - I hope you have other backup methods in hand

suspendedfoe 04-09-2015 12:16 PM

Walmart is not cracking down...you are just doing it wrong, in 12-24 hrs i have orders ready instantly...nice to have a back up method sometimes so walmart is still fine.

natashaiera 04-09-2015 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suspendedfoe (Post 657922)
Walmart is not cracking down...you are just doing it wrong, in 12-24 hrs i have orders ready instantly...nice to have a back up method sometimes so walmart is still fine.

75% of the time my orders are ready within 2-4 hours; but, about 25% of the time they do cancel my orders. I think it depends on the Walmart that you pick up at and which employee processes your order.

wtfebay 04-09-2015 01:44 PM

You have 5 or 6 of these Walmart threads going...all having the same general questions. I suggest you stop trying to utilize this method. Obviously they are catching on to what you are doing.

dealagreeproceed 04-09-2015 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suspendedfoe (Post 657922)

they got Walmart in ir aq ?:rolleyes:

damionjm 04-09-2015 06:00 PM

well people need to remember that when you do walmart pickup they actually add the address where your sending the order to your paypal account. That sometimes causes account limitations. Most times the orders get cancelled as paypal is the one who causes the problems. As soon as you place the order through paypal they will place a temporary enquiry on the transaction. Thats what causes the cancellation. Am sure many of you know what a temporary hold or enquiry is. This happens as the address is added as a gift or alternative address in your paypal account. Paypal always verifies the address and most times they will limit your account for that. Just an insight

natashaiera 04-10-2015 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wtfebay (Post 657938)
You have 5 or 6 of these Walmart threads going...all having the same general questions. I suggest you stop trying to utilize this method. Obviously they are catching on to what you are doing.

I have 2...

dealagreeproceed 04-10-2015 03:44 PM

:fight::fight::fight::pound: