eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Adding money to Stealth account? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/84676-adding-money-stealth-account.html)

maxlezious 04-11-2015 12:08 PM

Adding money to Stealth account?

I have created my first stealth, added an entropay card and my own bank account to it. Everything is ok so far. Obviously i cant use the entropay card to purchase anything on ebay as their is no money on it. When i go on paypal and try to add funds from the stealth paypal it provides me with a paypal sort code and account number to transfer money in and it clearly says the bank account should be the same account which i have added onto my stealth paypal and should be under the same name as the stealth paypal account. I dont want to transfer money this way because the stealth account name is not the same as my bank account and if i did make a transfer paypal will flag my stealth account. My question is if their is any way around this? Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Blood 04-11-2015 12:48 PM

Re: Adding money to Stealth account?

EDIT: James answered everything perfectly.

JamesNorth101 04-11-2015 12:49 PM

You can withdraw from the PayPal to a bank account without an issue

You cannot add funds to a PayPal though. You just need to use a VCC with money on it to buy things via PayPal

maxlezious 04-11-2015 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 658492)
You can withdraw from the PayPal to a bank account without an issue

You cannot add funds to a PayPal though. You just need to use a VCC with money on it to buy things via PayPal

So every time i have to buy something off ebay i will have to first top up my vcc and then pay for the items on ebay through that vcc?

Another thing i noticed on entropay was the fee charges are 1% less if you top up through bank instead on credit/debit card.. While making an online transfer to entropay bank account it shows me a swift code instead of the sort code. When i tried doing online transfer, my bank is not accepting the swift code and is asking for sort code. How do i get the sort code for entropay to make the online transfer?

My one last question is if its safe to order items off ebay on my own name and address even though its a stealth account registered on a different name?

Thank you for all your help.

JamesNorth101 04-11-2015 01:34 PM

Quote:

So every time i have to buy something off ebay i will have to first top up my vcc and then pay for the items on ebay through that vcc?
Yep. Or used the funds in PP

Quote:

Another thing i noticed on entropay was the fee charges are 1% less if you top up through bank instead on credit/debit card.. While making an online transfer to entropay bank account it shows me a swift code instead of the sort code. When i tried doing online transfer, my bank is not accepting the swift code and is asking for sort code. How do i get the sort code for entropay to make the online transfer?
Need to talk to Entropay about that one.

Have you tried making it as an international transfer? That is what Swift codes are used for.

Quote:

My one last question is if its safe to order items off ebay on my own name and address even though its a stealth account registered on a different name?
That would just get you linked.

maxlezious 04-11-2015 01:43 PM

While topping up it gave me an option bank or credit/debit card and it showed me the bank account details with swift code instead of sort code. I will email entropay regarding that..

Oh right! I only wanted to order a few things through ebay so i could gain some feedback on my ebay account. Is there any way to order items to my address through ebay? or any other way to gain some feedback on ebay?

Thank you

JamesNorth101 04-11-2015 01:44 PM

Use a rentable mail box and have items delivered there.

Buyers feedback does not effect a selling account though, so really you want to focus on building good sellers feedback.

maxlezious 04-11-2015 01:47 PM

Brilliant, you have answered all my questions.

Thank you so much for your advice.