eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Paypal account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/84716-paypal-account.html)

iamlmfao 04-12-2015 01:01 PM

Paypal account

Ok so I have a stealth paypal and my real paypal. my real paypal is not limited or anything. But my real ebay is suspended. my stealth paypal is all good obviously. I have been able to lift limits on my stealth account. But when I go to add my working not been used yet bank account to withdraw it will not let me add the bank. I can withdraw a check but then I will have to use my real name and address on my stealth account. Only other option is to try and send my stealth money to my real account then withdraw? Please help me.

sax4 04-12-2015 01:09 PM

Re: Paypal account

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamlmfao (Post 658804)
Ok so I have a stealth paypal and my real paypal. my real paypal is not limited or anything. But my real ebay is suspended. my stealth paypal is all good obviously. I have been able to lift limits on my stealth account. But when I go to add my working not been used yet bank account to withdraw it will not let me add the bank. I can withdraw a check but then I will have to use my real name and address on my stealth account. Only other option is to try and send my stealth money to my real account then withdraw? Please help me.

What error message are you getting?

slokor 04-12-2015 01:20 PM

Need more info to help you.
Is it asking for phone verification when you try to add the bank? or giving you an error message that it cannot do so at all?

Dan T. 04-12-2015 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamlmfao (Post 658804)
But when I go to add my working not been used yet bank account to withdraw it will not let me add the bank. I can withdraw a check but then I will have to use my real name and address on my stealth account. Only other option is to try and send my stealth money to my real account then withdraw? Please help me.

You don't need to use your real name and address when adding a bank account to PP.

Use name that's slightly different, for example Bob could be Bobby or Daniel could be Dan.

iamlmfao 04-12-2015 01:29 PM

it keeps saying please try again later when trying to add a savings account. Also I need my real name on the CHECK not bank account.

Bunneh 04-12-2015 03:07 PM

How old is the bank account you are trying to add?
If it is new, they sometimes glitch and you get the ' we are unable to process your request at this time, please try again later'

iamlmfao 04-12-2015 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bunneh (Post 658843)
How old is the bank account you are trying to add?
If it is new, they sometimes glitch and you get the ' we are unable to process your request at this time, please try again later'

it was really new haha

iamlmfao 04-14-2015 06:59 AM

I still cant add it, Its prolly a security trip and now I will have to call paypal but I cant cause its a stealth account...what are my options now? Thanks

GreenBean 04-14-2015 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamlmfao (Post 658899)
it was really new haha

What bank ?

rsot 04-14-2015 08:01 AM

And which browser you using OP?

Breakthecycle2 04-14-2015 10:58 AM

YEah, what bank are using?

iamlmfao 04-14-2015 07:54 PM

Google chrome, and CapitolOne360 I have had no problems before till now. I already have one vba attached to my account. Can I just send the money to my good paypals and withdraw that way? urghh this is so annoying.

Bunneh 04-14-2015 08:01 PM

when it glitches you wont be able to add the bank account to paypal yourself, you usually have to call paypal to add it manually or get them to unblock it so you can add it again.

iamlmfao 04-14-2015 08:03 PM

will they ask verification questions? Also can they see im using a private proxy? I am pretty sure they can, also can they see I used a VBA and a VCC?

Bunneh 04-14-2015 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamlmfao (Post 659448)
will they ask verification questions? Also can they see im using a private proxy? I am pretty sure they can, also can they see I used a VBA and a VCC?

well when you call uk paypal they ask you all credit reference questions, to make sure you exist.

Not sure what will happen for you, but i am sure you will get something similar.

iamlmfao 04-14-2015 08:24 PM

They will ask personal information from public records that I do not have. They say its "PUBLIC" but its not. I cant access it. If I where to withdraw as a check could they link my name and address to my other paypal?

Breakthecycle2 04-15-2015 10:23 AM

Youc ant use CAP360 anymore. I wish it wasn't true, but it is.

iamlmfao 04-16-2015 07:34 AM

f.u.c.k in the space of 2 months they change everything I hate paypal and ebay so much I hope they all die and mark zuckerberg brings the new **** imagine if we can get the facebook community on something like a new ebay it would be CRAZY SALES!!!! THE WHOLE WORLD AT OUR FINGER TIPS. whats the alternative?

xShevaa7x 04-16-2015 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamlmfao (Post 659851)
f.u.c.k in the space of 2 months they change everything I hate paypal and ebay so much I hope they all die and mark zuckerberg brings the new **** imagine if we can get the facebook community on something like a new ebay it would be CRAZY SALES!!!! THE WHOLE WORLD AT OUR FINGER TIPS. whats the alternative?

I would rather not have the Facebook community on a selling platform. I get enough mums with "disappointed kids" already.

joesshooze 04-16-2015 04:16 PM

I am sorry you are having trouble but I am having the exact same problem with adding a BOA checking to a new stealth account for several weeks now. Tried deleting old cookies , using Chrome instead of Explorer but keep getting exact same error message as OP. Even tried letting PP do it instantly but same result. I thought maybe it was using BOA but seems after OP's post maybe not. I have been doing stealth for several years now and never come across this problem. I hope somebody has a solution?

iamlmfao 04-16-2015 08:12 PM

only solution is to call in now I think.