eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   linking bank account in AUS (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/8530-linking-bank-account-aus.html)

willywonker 12-09-2008 05:24 AM

linking bank account in AUS

linking bankaccount in aus
i was suspended several months back and have been using a new account (using ebaystealth methods)linking it to my original paypal account for approx 6 months with no probs and 100% feedback. But the other day i was suspended for being linked to my old suspended account i suspect it has to do with the new ebay paypal auto linking. I have a new account but do not want to link to my old paypal account, i was going to open a business account but i'm guessing it would also get caught because although business details are ⊗⊗⊗⊗ personal details would be real?, from what i read in the US you can add a bank account without using the the account name of the bank account, can this be done in AUS or does the first name and surname have to match the account details? i dont want to try it incase its rejected and in incurr the fees.

I cant see how i can open a new paypal account using new details, i can use a prepaid card for the credit card but i dont see how i can get around the bank account issue in australia

i was going to use paymate but can paymate pay paypal and paypal pay paymate?

aspkin 12-09-2008 05:44 AM

The name doesn't have to match. Try using a nickname or name off a letter or two when adding it to PayPal, you should be fine.

willywonker 12-16-2008 05:17 AM

thanks aspkin, it worked perfectly. Is it safe to list my previously banned address and name as a postal address on my new ebay account?

engyl 01-04-2009 06:41 PM

Hi there,

Sorry for bumping an old post. I am just wondering whether it will work for Paypal withdrawals in Australia too?

I have got a Paypal account in Australia which has been limited for more than 180 days, thus, I am eligible to withdraw the funds in the account. However, as I was a student back then when I created the account, and I am now back in my own country, I no longer have access to my old bank account anymore.

Can I withdraw the funds to a friend's bank account? (the name DO NOT match my paypal account details) I understand that it does not have to match in the US, but what I am concerned is whether it is true for Australia paypal too?

Thanks for anyone who is kind enough to answer my queries.