eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Massive problem! Please help! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/85345-massive-problem-please-help.html)

iamlmfao 05-01-2015 08:43 PM

Massive problem! Please help!

I have got a big problem, my paypal has been limited negative 999$ I already withdrew the money to my bank and have used the money. I have no way to pay this back. Paypal have my SSN and home address...will they come looking for me if I do not pay this back? will they ruin my credit score? Please help me!

MM78 05-01-2015 08:46 PM

Re: Massive problem! Please help!

Well their not going to send 2 large dudes to collect. If you don't pay that money, you might be sent to collections AND yes, your credit score may be affected. If I were you, contact Ebay and explain the situation and see what they can do for you.

sln531 05-01-2015 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamlmfao (Post 665113)
I have got a big problem, my paypal has been limited negative 999$ I already withdrew the money to my bank and have used the money. I have no way to pay this back. Paypal have my SSN and home address...will they come looking for me if I do not pay this back? will they ruin my credit score? Please help me!

http://tapi-online.de/wordpress/wp-c...-you_thumb.jpg

Sorry I don't mean to laugh but no they're not coming to hunt you down if anything your credit can be affected like he said above.

iamlmfao 05-01-2015 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 665116)
Well their not going to send 2 large dudes to collect. If you don't pay that money, you might be sent to collections AND yes, your credit score may be affected. If I were you, contact Ebay and explain the situation and see what they can do for you.

this was a transaction outside of ebay. I just dont need bad credit score thats all.

wtfebay 05-01-2015 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamlmfao (Post 665113)

I remember not too long ago you made a thread and there was something like 33% of all of your transactions resulted in not as described or not received. Now you are worrying about a $1000 negative balance....buddy, I hate to say it, but I'm pretty sure you have been up to no good with that account. Your post seems rather desperate - did you think they would sweep it under the rug and not send it to collections? Stop whatever it is you are doing.

MM78 05-01-2015 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamlmfao (Post 665123)
this was a transaction outside of ebay. I just dont need bad credit score thats all.

Then PayPal will send you to collections and your credit score will still be affected.

iamlmfao 05-01-2015 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wtfebay (Post 665127)
I remember not too long ago you made a thread and there was something like 33% of all of your transactions resulted in not as described or not received. Now you are worrying about a $1000 negative balance....buddy, I hate to say it, but I'm pretty sure you have been up to no good with that account. Your post seems rather desperate - did you think they would sweep it under the rug and not send it to collections? Stop whatever it is you are doing.

I have man, thing is I have no money to give back. I just dont want my credit to be affected that is all.

MM78 05-01-2015 09:53 PM

So you sold something off ebay and the customer filed a chargeback?

Dmshark25 05-01-2015 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamlmfao (Post 665135)
I have man, thing is I have no money to give back. I just dont want my credit to be affected that is all.

Don't freak out its only $1000, just own up to it because the problem won't go away, they have all your information, and give them a call and explain to,them that u withdrew the funds and spent them and are in a tough situation and have every intention of paying it back

They have departments that will put u on a payment plan, even if u can only afford $20 a week at first , as long as u call right away and let them know u need a payment plan, they will not write it off as a bad debt

Just agree to a figure that is a lower payment , say u can easily give $100 a week agree to $50 a week and than u can always pay more

Just don't set up a payment plan and miss those payments also

iamlmfao 05-01-2015 09:56 PM

They havent done a chargeback.

MM78 05-01-2015 10:00 PM

Well I'm officially confused....I wish people just gave us all the details from the get-go...It feels like pulling teeth.

Salvo 05-01-2015 11:34 PM

I'm guessing SNAD or INR because they have a crazy high defect rate. Stop ripping your customers off!

With that much $$, yes they will send it to collections and it will go on your credit report.

As per the user agreement, if paypal reimburses the buyer and you do not pay them they can start collection efforts(which means contacting collection agencies and they will put it on your report)!