eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   can i use old listings on new account? will paypal link? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/85378-can-i-use-old-listings-new-account-will-paypal-link.html)

celebrityao 05-03-2015 05:13 AM

can i use old listings on new account? will paypal link?

paypal perm blocked. ebay is good.

can i use the old ebay listings/pics on new stealth ebay and link stealth paypal for sales?
I sell high brand clothes, not in bulk or same, all unique.

Don't think paypal will save unsold items on linked ebay and if they see same unsold items active listing on new ebay...link me that way?

JamesNorth101 05-03-2015 11:24 AM

Re: can i use old listings on new account? will paypal link?

Your not going to be able to link a new PayPal to an old eBay. It will just get limited.

wired 05-03-2015 11:43 AM

It is best not to use old photos in exactly the same form as the ones you have used previously, however you can modify them in creative ways, and as standard, make sure you 'wash' the photo of all metadata when uploading on your new account.

Dont use the same listing details - reword, restyle the layout - these are all basic stealth do's.

Make sure you have paid your eBay fees on the eBay account and it will not get shut down...then you are free to use your old photos but as I mentioned, matter of caution, modify them creatively and wash them.

ilcarletto 05-03-2015 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by celebrityao (Post 665482)
can i use the old ebay listings/pics on new stealth ebay

Sorry but you can't do this either...
Everything has to be new:

new PayPal eBay combo
new listing and pictures

Get the stealth guide and start from there. Lots of useful infos. :thumb:

wired 05-03-2015 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilcarletto (Post 665565)
Sorry but you can't d othis either...
Everything has to be new:

new PayPal eBay combo
new listing and pictures

Get the stealth guide and start from there. Lots of useful infos. :thumb:

Not quite, photos can be reused, but as I mentioned, modified creatively and washed. It is generally not advised and is best to start from scratch, but I have not had any problems doing this, especially when the ebay account them come from is still active.

animekings99 05-03-2015 03:14 PM

if you link a new paypal acc you will only get so fare in-till you hit a 180day lock

RosieTosie 05-03-2015 04:28 PM

You can't link new with old, and when you start your new account you want to list a few household type items,things you no longer use from around your own home, maybe few things from a goodwill store, then you can start introducing some listing of your clothes on new photos with different backgrounds, different lighting, make sure they cannot be linked to your old account.

stuartalex 05-03-2015 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 665559)
Your not going to be able to link a new PayPal to an old eBay. It will just get limited.

My current paypal has been used for a pre-existing ebay account where the original paypal was limited for several months now

JamesNorth101 05-03-2015 04:47 PM

Sure, it can last for a while. As a long term solution it is not viable though as it will inevitably get limited in eventually