eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Safe amount to send from new paypal? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/85797-safe-amount-send-new-paypal.html)

4kaday 05-15-2015 11:52 PM

Safe amount to send from new paypal?

Hey guys, from your experience, what is a truly safe amount I can send everyday (not withdrawing from bank, sending to VirWox specifically) from an aged bank verified paypal (purchased here)?

Also, how much money (or maybe how many transactions, ~$10 per order) can I safely receive from Shopify per day? This would be everyday, new order money would be sent to VirWox same day it was received.

The goal is to never be limited or have to wait weeks for funds on hold.

For reference, on a separate PP account, I can do ~$1k daily sales, same day withdraws, and have never been limited in any way. This separate account is years old however.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thankyou!

MM78 05-15-2015 11:58 PM

Re: Safe amount to send from new paypal?

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4kaday (Post 669772)
Hey guys, from your experience, what is a truly safe amount I can send everyday (not withdrawing from bank, sending to a different paypal) from an aged bank verified paypal (purchased here)?

Sorry but this is the worst idea ever.....your going to get any account you start sending too and the one your sending from. Best thing to do is attach a bank account.

Quote:

Also, how much money (or maybe how many transactions, ~$10 per order) can I safely receive from Shopify per day?
No Clue....

Quote:

This would be everyday, new order money would be sent to separate PP same day it was received.
Again, bad idea.

Quote:

The goal is to never be limited or have to wait weeks for funds on hold.
With your plan, your going to get a lot of accounts limited/banned.

Quote:

For reference, on a separate PP account, I can do ~$1k daily sales, same day withdraws, and have never been limited in any way. This separate account is years old however.
Comparing Apples an Oranges....This reference doesn't apply to what you want to do.

4kaday 05-16-2015 12:02 AM

Thanks for the reply, looks like you responded before I made an edit to my post. PP funds will be sent to VirWox, not another personally owned PP account. Would that change the possible outcome in your opinion?

MM78 05-16-2015 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4kaday (Post 669775)
Thanks for the reply, looks like you responded before I made an edit to my post. PP funds will be sent to VirWox, not another personally owned PP account. Would that change the possible outcome in your opinion?

Wish you good luck with VirWox, I don't use that service so I wouldn't know....Just curious, why can't you add a bank account?

4kaday 05-16-2015 12:17 AM

To have total anonymity, need to avoid certain legal offices finding my real name. VirWox is the only PP > BTC exchange available. Shopify PP Express Gateway > PP > VirWox > BTC mixer > BTC wallet linked to my personal checking account.

MM78 05-16-2015 12:19 AM

Yeah, sounds totally legit....

GreenBean 05-16-2015 03:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4kaday (Post 669777)
To have total anonymity, need to avoid certain legal offices finding my real name. VirWox is the only PP > BTC exchange available. Shopify PP Express Gateway > PP > VirWox > BTC mixer > BTC wallet linked to my personal checking account.

Stop dreaming.

Does not happen.

Those certain legal offices know exactly what to do with schemes like this.

:rolleyes:

SilentHill 05-16-2015 04:42 AM

I don't see this going good for you. PP to VX is very risky business.

:ranger:

GreenBean 05-16-2015 05:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilentHill (Post 669811)
I don't see this going good for you. PP to VX is very risky business.

:ranger:

Aye, a very flawed plan indeed.

Ebayorbust 05-16-2015 05:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4kaday (Post 669777)

Most people that think they can "outsmart" the system are delusional.

Is the alleged "anonymity" to avoid paying taxes or are you a scammer?

GreenBean 05-16-2015 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebayorbust (Post 669824)
Most people that think they can "outsmart" the system are delusional.

The laddie's a wee roaster. Up tae mince .

:)

Ebayorbust 05-16-2015 06:00 AM

Aye, sounds like a bit of a dough-heed.

rsot 05-16-2015 07:59 AM

Not good idea OP - keep it simple - BANK it /done - withdraw to bank slowly - less fees too

dallis 05-17-2015 08:26 PM

Headed for trouble of the biggest possible kind.

Be prepared to lose all your money.