eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   will this work?? banned, but still selling without selling fees LOL (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/85992-will-work-banned-but-still-selling-without-selling-fees-lol.html)

jackdanielsbtch 05-23-2015 02:56 AM

will this work?? banned, but still selling without selling fees LOL

Ok, so I had my paypal banned (including family members accounts that live in different states). Went full force and banned any account I shipped items to (same address) lol.

BUT I have a few 2-3 very old accounts (that I have not used in 7+ years) that were not linked or banned.

Ebay is fine (actually top rated seller) with high selling limits 200items/$200k. I did make a stealth paypal and it works fine, but stealth eBay will take long time to raise to $200k selling limit.

Actually right now it is working perfectly, because it didn't delete my ebay listings. But it doesn't let buyers pay on ebay because my send payment to paypal email is banned. So buyer's will send me a message "hey i want to buy this but it's not letting me pay". Than I will get their paypal email and send invoice from my stealth paypal and collect payment on stealth paypal. So, basically I am listing bunch of items (high selling limits), selling on paypal not ebay, so no selling fees :lol::lol:

Two problems though:
(1) of course when i ask buyers to pay on paypal some say no, they won't pay outside ebay. nothing I can do about this, I am slowly building stealth ebay. and the ones that will pay through paypal (most will), it works perfectly.
(2) it doesn't let me re-list or make new listing on ebay. with banned paypal says that paypal can't accept payments. if i type in random email address it says it's not registered with paypal. but when i typed in one of those old paypals from 7 years ago, it let me on the next screen (didn't list it though).

But this old paypal from 7+ years ago, was "closed" out. I remember a year ago I called paypal and they put a limit on it (nothing bad, just said you didn't use it for many years so we put a limit on it. than said i'm just going to remove limit and close it).

I don't want the 7+ account to accept payments. Hopefully it doesn't accept payment because I think it'll be linked if it does (since using same ebay). I just want to use the old paypal account to list, than when buyers send me message saying they couldn't pay, than I send invoice from stealth paypal.

I am NOT even going to try to use stealth paypal on this ebay. I am keeping it separate and on a stealth ebay account and will be building that, but while I do, I'd still like to list on the main ebay with high selling limits.

Will it work?

rsot 05-23-2015 05:11 AM

Re: will this work?? banned, but still selling without selling fees LOL

I am just trying to make this clear - you already had a problem pp with this account or...?