eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Can paypal find my real name and address ? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/85993-can-paypal-find-my-real-name-address.html)

GREEN LION 05-23-2015 04:39 AM

Can paypal find my real name and address ?

Hi guys, its been a looong time , hope you are all well

Im doing affiliate marketing for the past 3 years and i buy a lot of traffic from different traffic brokers.

yesterday i signed up with a new traffic provider witch they had a $1000 minimum account load so i could start a campaign there.witch i paid and start an online campaign there.

How ever the traffic i received from them is totally rubbish and i can say i had almost 100% loss.

Ive paid the $1000 using a stealth paypal account witch im using for years . i pay for pretty much everything using this paypal account.but my bank havent paid paypal yet , it normally takes 2-3 days until my bank clear the payment to paypal.

so i want to know if i remove this paypal account from my bank account and stop my bank to pay them . can paypal find my real name and address in any ways ?

rsot 05-23-2015 05:18 AM

Re: Can paypal find my real name and address ?

Is there an echeck pending? Only way is to close the bank account if so...

GreenBean 05-23-2015 05:32 AM

Wrong advice for a UK bank

rsot 05-23-2015 06:07 AM

But if he has an echeck pending, PP could technically see the name of the "sender" of payment via echeck - there is an ereceipt generated

GreenBean 05-23-2015 06:10 AM

Only you mentioned echeque though.

GREEN LION 05-23-2015 06:29 AM

@rsot

no there is no echeque pending , and i dont think we even have echeque in UK banks . we have outgoing payments , witch i believe u can stop them if u call the bank before they send the payment.

GreenBean 05-23-2015 06:41 AM

PayPal UK issue echeques, not the bank. Nothing stops them either.

GreenBean 05-23-2015 07:05 AM

Question really is what are you worried about? There should be a cancellation policy of sorts.

Is there?

rsot 05-23-2015 07:20 AM

Sounds like he is worried that he is being bill for loser service - and wants to avoid the bill

GreenBean 05-23-2015 07:23 AM

Let the OP decide

GREEN LION 05-23-2015 07:31 AM

@GB

the traffic i purchased was delivered in 35 min . so basically they used all the $1k i loaded to my account. part of it it was my fault too, i could have used a daily spending cap .

there is no way i can ask for a refund or open a paypal case, since they delivered the traffic.

the reason i dont want to pay for the traffic is because the quality of traffic was really bad, ive purchased US traffic and i was getting tons of indian and other asian countries as well .

@rsot

yes thats exactly what i want to do . to not pay them for the bad service they gave me .

so do u guys think its safe if i remove the paypal account from my bank or even close the bank account ? is there any way my bank will give my real info to paypal ?

kpizzl 06-14-2015 01:09 PM

I still do affiliate marketing and rarely buy traffic bc it is all garbage they send u crap and ⊗⊗⊗⊗ clicks. ive been doing a site which is legit called transcendent innovations which is an affiliate marketing program the best.

Bacially , u try an offer than u get referrals to complete an offer.Depending on the gift u want the more referrals u need so a 64 gig iphone six cost me 10 referrals i have ways of getting referrals easily hehe....so i just got approved for 2 64 gig iphone 6 's and received my ps4 already which was 8 referrals but once u reach 600 in gifts they send u 1099 for taxes big deal i just got two iphone 6's 64 gig and a ps4 for 120 bucks ...Thats whats up

isitworththestress 06-14-2015 09:05 PM

Why not just use paypals buyer protection?

If they did not give the service they advertised. I suspect they said relevant quality links but by the sounds of it they sent you rubish.

Clawback, you may aswell use it for what it is designed for.

Is this a card payment or a Direct Debit, either way I think paypal will be informed that the user is unable to complete the transaction with your details.