eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Urgent help request sign up paypal account EIN and SSN (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/86420-urgent-help-request-sign-up-paypal-account-ein-ssn.html)

mayflower 06-06-2015 10:32 PM

Urgent help request sign up paypal account EIN and SSN

My paypal account is blocked 4 years ago. I have registrated a LLC with different name, different address,new EINm,new email address.

However, when I sign up new paypal address with LLC and EIN, I am asked to input the contact person's name after I input the SSN. At next page, I am asked to input last 4-digit of SSN and DOB. I stop at this page.

I am concerning my account will be linked with previous blocked account once I input the last 4 digit of my SSN and DOB and closed by paypal.

It is very urgent and I will very appreciated if someone can told me what I should do to work around

Bunneh 06-06-2015 10:53 PM

Re: Urgent help request sign up paypal account EIN and SSN

if you use the same SSN from a banned account then you will be linked.

Dmshark25 06-06-2015 10:56 PM

Just log out at that point and log back in, I had this happen once and I actually logged out and changed browsers and never was asked again for a SS#

MM78 06-06-2015 10:58 PM

Please don't use the chat to ask Questions pertaining to Stealth......

hodgesdavid684 06-06-2015 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dmshark25 (Post 675655)
Just log out at that point and log back in, I had this happen once and I actually logged out and changed browsers and never was asked again for a SS#

This not always work. I had a few accounts that wont pass this SSN page. I simply trash them and move on to another account. Others are fine though.

Dmshark25 06-07-2015 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hodgesdavid684 (Post 675661)
This not always work. I had a few accounts that wont pass this SSN page. I simply trash them and move on to another account. Others are fine though.

It only happened to me once and I changed browsers and never received after on that account, and never was asked on any other

Dmshark25 06-07-2015 12:41 AM

If you change browsers or log out and back in and your still stuck with the SS# than its not a cookie issue but something your doing when creating the account that's prompting a mandatory SS#

mayflower 06-07-2015 12:53 AM

I have tried the path:
1. create new personal PP account without SSN -> upgrade to business account with EIN
2. create new business account with EIN

All the two paths are stop at the page which ask SSN# :0(

How can we work around or resolve the issue without input my banned SSN.

GreenBean 06-07-2015 02:32 AM

What was the first message from pay-pal for this to happen?

Need that answer to help, please.

rsot 06-07-2015 04:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mayflower (Post 675677)
I have tried the path:
1. create new personal PP account without SSN -> upgrade to business account with EIN
2. create new business account with EIN

All the two paths are stop at the page which ask SSN# :0(

How can we work around or resolve the issue without input my banned SSN.

Do you verify and confirm the pp? Need more info

arkimidisk 06-07-2015 06:47 AM

It is a slam duck laws form USA Congress. And It start from Since 2014.

Here is what I found. When you reach 20,000 USD/Year. Paypal will start request your SSN and Tax

SSN and Tax will be requested when you reach transaction / Year total 20,000 USD. They will ask you Tax ans SSN. What I do for this case. I can do nothing because I use Stealth account or all 5-6 accounts. That's impossible to find a real SSN and tax. I will get more steal account spare part. When the time come. I never hesitate to find a solution. If any body can find this solution. Please....

mayflower 06-07-2015 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 675705)
Do you verify and confirm the pp? Need more info

No, I does not verify the information and stop at the page which ask the SSN. If I input SSN, my banned account will be linked.

I have new IP, address, Name, PC, CC, bank and everything is new.

When I sign up the new pp personal account, I just give the address and CC information. No one ask the SSN. However, when I try to upgrade into Business account, I go to the page which ask last 4 digit of SSN and DOB

mayflower 06-07-2015 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arkimidisk (Post 675727)
It is a slam duck laws form USA Congress. And It start from Since 2014.

Here is what I found. When you reach 20,000 USD/Year. Paypal will start request your SSN and Tax

SSN and Tax will be requested when you reach transaction / Year total 20,000 USD. They will ask you Tax ans SSN. What I do for this case. I can do nothing because I use Stealth account or all 5-6 accounts. That's impossible to find a real SSN and tax. I will get more steal account spare part. When the time come. I never hesitate to find a solution. If any body can find this solution. Please....

The problem is all the stealth pp account are linked together and SSN will be asked when 200/20k limit are reached. Unless all the stealth account are different and separated. It is big job to keep 5~10 separated stealth account at the same time.

mayflower 06-07-2015 12:58 PM

The key reason we spend money to buy "ebay stealth" is the instruction on how to work around SSN requirement at paypal account. If we can not open paypal account, we have no way to open ebay account as well.

What is the value for "Ebay Stealth" ?

hodgesdavid684 06-08-2015 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mayflower (Post 675774)
The key reason we spend money to buy "ebay stealth" is the instruction on how to work around SSN requirement at paypal account. If we can not open paypal account, we have no way to open ebay account as well.

What is the value for "Ebay Stealth" ?

SSN or EIN requied when you open a business paypal or upgrade personal to business. Personal paypal can be used to receive payments from ebay without issue. So you dont need to cheat SSN to get back to ebay. That should be your reason purchasing stealth guide.

mayflower 06-08-2015 09:50 PM

personal paypal will be limited when reach 200/$20k limitation. If want to sell more, it will be upgraded into higher level or stop ebay sales.

mayflower 06-08-2015 09:52 PM

If change paypal account every 200/$20k, ebay will flag you and suspend the account

hodgesdavid684 06-08-2015 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mayflower (Post 676159)
personal paypal will be limited when reach 200/$20k limitation. If want to sell more, it will be upgraded into higher level or stop ebay sales.

Or you can make as many stealth as you want.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mayflower (Post 676160)
If change paypal account every 200/$20k, ebay will flag you and suspend the account

No, they can't. Because we talk about stealth. Have your backup account ready, whenever you close to reach that 20k thing limit, fire it up. Start making another backup with completely different things. You'd be okay.

mayflower 06-08-2015 11:04 PM

That is good idea. However, where we can find so many mailing address? If we have 10 stealth account, it will be big job to find 10 different mailing address. The same thing happens on 10 IP address

hodgesdavid684 06-09-2015 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mayflower (Post 676179)
That is good idea. However, where we can find so many mailing address? If we have 10 stealth account, it will be big job to find 10 different mailing address. The same thing happens on 10 IP address

My approach is to use a completely random addresses I don't have access to. As for return, I simply refund my buyer and let them keep the merchandise. Well, most items I sell are low value, so a couple of returns wont hurt me.

Others might have a different method, but getting 10 forwarding addresses seems achievable to me.

As for IP address, it's easily accomplished either using a dongle, phone tethering, or VPN.

arkimidisk 06-09-2015 06:13 AM

Really !! My friends.....I mange 5-6 stealth accounts for sure and safe. Nothing easy but we still alive on eBay/PP...