eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Withdrawing money from PayPal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/86495-withdrawing-money-paypal.html)

lincoln6echo 06-09-2015 01:46 AM

Withdrawing money from PayPal

Hi.
I'm newbie here so forgive me that i ask silly questions.
I have PayPal with $500 limit and no bank account.
I used my friend to withdraw money but it's not always convenient and i want to be independent.
How i can withdraw money from PayPal without limitations. Is there safest method ?
I tried to tie payoneer US payment service, but PayPal does not accept it.
What should i try ?
Open Entropay and try to link to PayPal ?
Buy bitcoins on Virwox and then fund skrill account ?
I cannot open US bank account or any foreign bank account i'm Ukraine resident.

feadup 06-09-2015 12:49 PM

Re: Withdrawing money from PayPal

You can use Entropay cards if your paypal account allow to withdraw to Visa card

JamesNorth101 06-09-2015 12:55 PM

For a US PayPal your going to need a US bank acount.

lincoln6echo 06-16-2015 03:28 PM

Thank you feadup and JamesNorth101 for your replies.
I have linked credit card and bank account but i have no SSN so i have $500 withdraw limit. Also bank account belongs to my father and i do not want to withdraw to it. Credit card arenot issued inthe US so i also can not withdraw to it.
I ran across this forum and learned few ways please comment and supply me with extra info or links .
1. i can buy gift cards ad cashout them through different payment processors. Can i cashout gift cards throught Skrill ? Seems good to me if i can really get cash out because i can override withdraw limit.
2. Buy Bitcoins with PayPal on virwox or localbotcoins and then sell and get paid by skrill or other way. Seems to me futuristic and complicated as i have never used bitcoins.
3. Buy virtual credit card or bank account. I can not open virtual credit card or bank account without SSN,Entropay is an option...
Can you suggest more choices how, where get credit cards for my case ?
Thank you in advance, Lincoln

wasaby 07-23-2015 06:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lincoln6echo (Post 678227)
Thank you feadup and JamesNorth101 for your replies.
I have linked credit card and bank account but i have no SSN so i have $500 withdraw limit. Also bank account belongs to my father and i do not want to withdraw to it. Credit card arenot issued inthe US so i also can not withdraw to it.
I ran across this forum and learned few ways please comment and supply me with extra info or links .
1. i can buy gift cards ad cashout them through different payment processors. Can i cashout gift cards throught Skrill ? Seems good to me if i can really get cash out because i can override withdraw limit.
2. Buy Bitcoins with PayPal on virwox or localbotcoins and then sell and get paid by skrill or other way. Seems to me futuristic and complicated as i have never used bitcoins.
3. Buy virtual credit card or bank account. I can not open virtual credit card or bank account without SSN,Entropay is an option...
Can you suggest more choices how, where get credit cards for my case ?
Thank you in advance, Lincoln

Hi man!
I have the same problem, like you.
I tried to use different methods to withdraw my funds from US Paypal (i'm not in US, i'm not a US citizen)
So , as you wrote earlier: buy bitcoins is one of the method, but it has a limit: 100 $ / daily + you need to verify your identity: Facebook account, selfy with ID etc, anyway nobody has this stuff using the stealth account.

EG6 07-23-2015 08:18 AM

Hi ,

You say you tried to add Payonner bank account but they rejected,
Did you called them before adding it?

hardtobelegit 07-23-2015 05:06 PM

Hi,

I am really trying to figure out myself why paypal isn't accepting my bank info? Granted it is fro m prepay debit card accounts that do have direct deposit capabilities. The latest I tried to add was a card issued by metabank. When trying to add paypal took me to the verify your identity page so I had to call them. The rep told me that since the prepay cards are not FDIC insured they are no longer accepting them. WHAT? When did this happen? Is anyone else experiencing this?

I have used many prepay debit accounts in the past with no problem from Rushcard, Greendot, Icecard, Walmartmoney, etc. After this I set up and account with Cap 1 with my real info online. I called paypal to have them add it and it went though but when I tried to withdraw $10 I got a server error. I was still on the phone with Paypal so I asked them about and they told me that if it is an online bank it wont work because of all the issues they've have been having with banks. So she told me that I can pay certain stores with my paypal account as to get around having to withdraw but I like WTW??? Is this what it has come to?

Now understand that this account is not stealth, (though it is in someone else's name) is 5 years old and as a matter of fact paypal was happy to hear from me and said I was in their top 10% customers. lol. So any advice as to what I should do to withdraw from it? I have a chase bank account that I have used in the past for another account that has been suspended. I have never tried to open several accounts at my bank. How does one do this?

MM78 07-23-2015 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hardtobelegit (Post 688348)
Hi,

I am really trying to figure out myself why paypal isn't accepting my bank info? Granted it is fro m prepay debit card accounts that do have direct deposit capabilities. The latest I tried to add was a card issued by metabank. When trying to add paypal took me to the verify your identity page so I had to call them. The rep told me that since the prepay cards are not FDIC insured they are no longer accepting them. WHAT? When did this happen? Is anyone else experiencing this?

The reason PayPal won't accept those accounts is because they have been abused to death by too many people. So your really going to be spinning your wheels with these accounts and wasting your time. So it's up to you what you do next.

hardtobelegit 07-23-2015 05:33 PM

Thanks for that. Anyone got any helpful info?

MM78 07-23-2015 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hardtobelegit (Post 688360)
Thanks for that. Anyone got any helpful info?

Absolutely....Use real Bank Accounts......Not what you were looking for EH? LOL.

AccountMaster 07-23-2015 07:15 PM

Maybe I can help! Try this:

1) Set up a legit Paypal where you live currently and attach your real bank info from your own country.

2) Send an invoice from your real account to your US stealth account and then pay the invoice so the money goes to your legit account!

Yes you will have to pay the 2.9% paypal transaction fee which is a bummer but its the only thing i can think of at the moment...hope this helps!

MM78 07-23-2015 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AccountMaster (Post 688390)
Maybe I can help! Try this:

1) Set up a legit Paypal where you live currently and attach your real bank info from your own country.

2) Send an invoice from your real account to your US stealth account and then pay the invoice so the money goes to your legit account!

Yes you will have to pay the 2.9% paypal transaction fee which is a bummer but its the only thing i can think of at the moment...hope this helps!

Ah yes, the old PayPal to PayPal that we consistanly tell people not to do.

hardtobelegit 07-24-2015 02:28 PM

Thanks for your advice. Like I said I already have a real bank account and using real bank accounts is not the issue. I was just unclear as to how you open multiple accounts at one bank. Can anyone offer insight here?

My main account (which I had my debit card/made with my real info) was limited recently , that is why I am looking for an alternative to withdraw. After 8 years of successful transactions with no hangups I would do it all over again.:-) I have multiple paypal accounts and I'm so glad bank info doesnt have to match to withdraw. This is sort of new water for me. Just looking for advice before I start.

MM78 07-24-2015 03:02 PM

Prepaid Card Accounts aren't real bank accounts. Bank of America, Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, PNC, etc are real banks. PrePaid Cards are not the way to go anymore.

4.20 10-24-2016 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lincoln6echo (Post 676200)
Hi.
I'm newbie here so forgive me that i ask silly questions.
I have PayPal with $500 limit and no bank account.
I used my friend to withdraw money but it's not always convenient and i want to be independent.
How i can withdraw money from PayPal without limitations. Is there safest method ?
I tried to tie payoneer US payment service, but PayPal does not accept it.
What should i try ?
Open Entropay and try to link to PayPal ?
Buy bitcoins on Virwox and then fund skrill account ?
I cannot open US bank account or any foreign bank account i'm Ukraine resident.

Have you resolved this issue, bro? =)