Cashing out PayPal to PayPal have you used this method? - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 06-28-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 79%
Default Re: Cashing out PayPal to PayPal have you used this method?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajunrook View Post
I have two stealth accounts and one "leased" account. I will send a bill from one paypal to the other for 50 items at $4 each and pay for the items from one paypal to the other. Have done 3 times with each account (always selling the same item for resell) and have not had a problem.
Yeah.....that's how it works, you don't have problems until you do have problems. If your comfortable and your willing to take the risk then so be it, No one is forced to take our advice but when SH*T hits the roof......people run to the forum desperate with solutions.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-28-2015

Longevity: 53%

After i get banned on Ebay last February i told to myself that i will get back on ebay & be very careful, after all i read & learn about stealth account i thought Paypal will not suspended me so i just ignore all other post & problem in here at forum, i become arrogant that Nah! Am good in Ebay now & paypal is easy but i am wrong. i was not paying attention on transactions for 4 months about "Widrawing" the money so i get bit in my butt! so now i learned in my own way. so from now on i will stick to the Bank Account when it comes for widrawal, i never do transfer to other paypal whatsoever! dang i lost 16 accounts & $1,500. as i said i been ignorant & not paying attention! so i learn from it & here i come i am start again from the beginning! Each day there's always Hope!
The Following User Says Thank You to Dbbg For This Useful Post:
GreenBean (07-02-2015)
Old 06-29-2015

Longevity: 52%

Quote:
Originally Posted by zexaah View Post
I handle MANY ACCOUNTS and send all the funds to 1 PayPal and haven't had an issue with ANY.
how long you wait till you start sending payments? ( if the sender is a new paypal account )
Old 07-02-2015
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 54%

Quote:
Originally Posted by nodeal View Post
I used to think I was super cool because I sent money from pp to pp even though all the top cats on the forum said it wasn't a good idea. I would send invoices, send money as payment for goods or services, send money as a gift if it was smaller amounts, leave nice little notes with my payments to make it look legit, leave money to settle in paypal accounts before sending/withdrawing, and basically mixed it up as much as I could.

I actually got away with it for almost a year. However, over the course of a couple weeks, pp came down hard with the ban hammer and limited many of my paypals, linking them through transactions which they listed in my limitation notification email. My business was starting to grow so I got a lot of money limited unfortunately. Even accounts that I just sent money to only once got limited.

It's known that paypal has algorithms where they can detect patterns in selling history, products being sold, categories, the amounts of money being moved, how quickly you withdraw the funds, etc. It has a lot to do with the activity of the accounts you are using to send money and the activity of the accounts you are using to withdraw money. If all the accounts you are sending money with simply receive funds through ebay sales, and send 100% of these funds to another pp, and all that pp does that receives this money is withdraw to a bank, then that's gonna cause an issue. There are numerous red flags that can be picked up on, and the technology pp uses to detect it isn't all that new or revolutionary.

I used to ask myself "Well what if it is a legit company receiving payments for actual goods/services via paypal? PP can't just limit them simply because they're using pp to receive payments!" But then I realized a legit company with all pp information under real info would be able to provide ID, invoices, and everything else pp asks for during a limitation.

Just not a very good idea. Work towards a different withdrawal solution.
It may have been that you got your accounts linked for some other reason maybe who knows, I just make sure all accounts are separated and dont make any mistakes like logging in on same IP by mistake.
Old 07-02-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterspike View Post
It may have been that you got your accounts linked for some other reason maybe who knows, I just make sure all accounts are separated and dont make any mistakes like logging in on same IP by mistake.
I'm sure you will have better success than those that have already told you about the problems that will be caused by transferring from paypal to paypal.
The Following User Says Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
novemberrain1970 (07-09-2015)
Old 07-02-2015

yes you can transfer funds between accounts, but you must think further than IP MAC and all normal, you need to look closer than this..
my advice.... follow this panopticlick ( google it )
Old 07-02-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
You still have not grasped pay pal and its methods.

Go back to that horrendous purge last November.

People were applying your espoused methods and got canned.

Yet still you think you can beat them!!!!

novemberrain1970 (07-09-2015)
Old 07-03-2015
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 62%

Quote:
ooh really??? So you're saying if you keep IPs separate and have separate log ins you don't get linked???!!!

Gee wiz that's amazing!!, why didn't anybody ever tell me?!?!?! Clearly you're a pro, everyone watch out for ace over here.
Old 07-06-2015

Longevity: 77%

What about the guy who withdrew it the right way and gets limited. Why Paypal does somethings and not others is a mystery. I can't say don't do something because I have seen a bunch of people withdraw the regular method and get limited. I have been one of those people. I know sellers who buy stuff on ebay from themselves. Others who send themselves money from one account to another. Been doing it for years. I also remember having an account that got limited when I sent funds to a paypal account I had attached to it. It wasn't me sending the funds that forced the limitations. It was that I sent funds that was suppose to have a 21 day hold and for whatever reason it didn't.

I tell people don't do something you can't afford if it goes bad. I wouldn't make it a habit of sending big numbers to another account.
Old 07-07-2015

Longevity: 57%

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmansback View Post

I tell people don't do something you can't afford if it goes bad. .
Prob the BEST bit of advice ive seen in a long time here...its really as simple as that. People here share experiences and copy eachothers methods which is somewhat healthy i guess since were all here to learn but at the end of the day just dont do what u cant afford....following that alone will relieve so much stress and anxiety involved with eb/pp
The Following User Says Thank You to two3aight1 For This Useful Post:
jordan293 (07-09-2015)
Old 07-09-2015

Longevity: 57%

I used to send funds back and forth between our two legit, non-stealth PP accounts back before things went wrong. Guess what? When things went wrong, BOTH accounts got taken down for linking so both account (and all of our businesses) suffered. But by all means, transfer to other PPs!
Old 07-14-2015
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 54%

Just an update, I have been transferring funds to my main account from 2 other PPs and no problems as yet.
Old 07-14-2015
Speeder33

Longevity: 0%

Quote:
Just an update, I have been transferring funds to my main account from 2 other PPs and no problems as yet.
After all the posts on this thread, you still are transferring money between paypals? Everything works.....until it doesn't.
Old 07-15-2015

Longevity: 56%

I used to take it as a joke, when members said not to transfer money between accounts, because it was working for me at the time. Until they got me bad lost 2 business accounts and my personal (with my real info), i thought maybe it was just a coincidence. Then the second time after about 4 months same thing happened, lost about 40 accounts total.

Trust me, its not a long term solution.
The bank is the way to go,

These ppl are seniors for a reason.
Old 07-15-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanxyz0z View Post
I used to take it as a joke, when members said not to transfer money between accounts, because it was working for me at the time. Until they got me bad lost 2 business accounts and my personal (with my real info), i thought maybe it was just a coincidence. Then the second time after about 4 months same thing happened, lost about 40 accounts total.

Trust me, its not a long term solution.
The bank is the way to go,

These ppl are seniors for a reason.
Smartly noted - withdrawal to bank or making purchases is safer
Old 07-15-2015

Longevity: 53%

It is not recommended to send money directly from PP to PP more than 1-2 times a month, and not big amounts, as it is VERY risky.
P.S. I suggest running stealths from countries that accept withdrawals to VCCs. It is SUPERMEGA handy.
Old 07-15-2015

Longevity: 76%

Quote:
....Why do you think you're an exception to the rule?

You've been told not to keep spouting this rubbish. IT DOES NOT WORK.

Not sure how many times it needs to be repeated.

Old 07-18-2015

Longevity: 73%

Its not rubbish.. If you do it "properly" it works fine most of the time.

It is not advised because it is very hard to safely do.
The Following User Says Thank You to last3379 For This Useful Post:
secret storm (07-21-2015)
Old 07-22-2015

Longevity: 58%

And if you are not a US citizen how you will withdraw the money? I do that. Sends money from stealths to my real account as a service, then withdraw. Yes, there is a tax but I don't know other way to do that. And I can find reason what threatens PayPal in that case. They only earn more money. If every single stealth account is a good one why not to send money to someone else as a service. This is the main reason PayPal exists. BUT if someone can help me how to withdrawing money without sending them to my real one please PM me. I will pay for a help!

Last edited by LSFC; 07-22-2015 at 03:36 AM.
Old 07-22-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSFC View Post
And if you are not a US citizen how you will withdraw the money? I do that. Sends money from stealths to my real account as a service, then withdraw. Yes, there is a tax but I don't know other way to do that. And I can find reason what threatens PayPal in that case. They only earn more money. If every single stealth account is a good one why not to send money to someone else as a service. This is the main reason PayPal exists. BUT if someone can help me how to withdrawing money without sending them to my real one please PM me. I will pay for a help!
but every month you transfer money to real account makes it suspicious.
Create VBA in USA and try to add it.
Old 07-22-2015

Longevity: 73%

Quote:
Originally Posted by nodeal View Post
I used to think I was super cool because I sent money from pp to pp even though all the top cats on the forum said it wasn't a good idea. I would send invoices, send money as payment for goods or services, send money as a gift if it was smaller amounts, leave nice little notes with my payments to make it look legit, leave money to settle in paypal accounts before sending/withdrawing, and basically mixed it up as much as I could.

I actually got away with it for almost a year. However, over the course of a couple weeks, pp came down hard with the ban hammer and limited many of my paypals, linking them through transactions which they listed in my limitation notification email. My business was starting to grow so I got a lot of money limited unfortunately. Even accounts that I just sent money to only once got limited.

It's known that paypal has algorithms where they can detect patterns in selling history, products being sold, categories, the amounts of money being moved, how quickly you withdraw the funds, etc. It has a lot to do with the activity of the accounts you are using to send money and the activity of the accounts you are using to withdraw money. If all the accounts you are sending money with simply receive funds through ebay sales, and send 100% of these funds to another pp, and all that pp does that receives this money is withdraw to a bank, then that's gonna cause an issue. There are numerous red flags that can be picked up on, and the technology pp uses to detect it isn't all that new or revolutionary.

I used to ask myself "Well what if it is a legit company receiving payments for actual goods/services via paypal? PP can't just limit them simply because they're using pp to receive payments!" But then I realized a legit company with all pp information under real info would be able to provide ID, invoices, and everything else pp asks for during a limitation.

Just not a very good idea. Work towards a different withdrawal solution.
I don't think others are doing it to be "cool". Bank accounts simply run out then you have to find other ways to get your money.

If you are not lazy and put in some time you can provide most requested documents with a little grinding,

If it is a main account don't try it until you've mastered it with your throw away accounts.

Too many excuses.. put in the time and you can do anything!
Old 08-08-2015

Longevity: 74%

I am absolutely shocked to have read about how so many of you have had your Paypal accounts limited from sending funds between your Paypal accounts.

I have been transferring funds from Paypal to Paypal for about 4 years now with almost no problems.

The only real problem I have ever had is when I got a third MC999 that was a repeated offence from selling the same type of item on Ebay. When that happened not only was my Ebay account suspended indefinitely from selling but also my Paypal account was limited and then the other 3 Paypal accounts that I was receiving funds from were limited aswell and asked to provide alot of documentation.

I think the real lesson to be learned here is that if you transfer funds between Paypal accounts when one account goes down they all go down.

You want to be sure to tread lightly because every account that your transferring funds from and to will share the same fate if something goes wrong.

What I have been doing when transferring funds from Paypal to Paypal for about 4 years now with almost no problems is:

Always be sure to RECORD IP's. NEVER log into the same IP on any other account EVER.

Make a new user profile on your PC for each account and NEVER clean cookies.

Be sure to not get so many MC999's when selling on any Ebay account. Especially repeated offence MC999's.

NEVER receive or send money as a gift that can turn out very badly and can be a death for any account.

NEVER send over 90% of your current Paypal balance to another Paypal account.

NEVER clean out your Paypal account with a Zero balance always leave funds in every Paypal you own.