eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Another entropay question... (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/86973-another-entropay-question.html)

last3379 06-26-2015 05:11 PM

Another entropay question...

So i opened my first entropay account to use for payal with all of my own real info.

I then added another card onto the original. At this point i assumed i would be able to change the info on the added on cards? But you cannot.

So i have a entropay CC with my real information, and some added on cards which still have my real information.. right?

So how is this stealth? How can i open a bunch of stealth paypal accounts with cards all in my real info?

I'm clearly missing something here... Or did something wrong...

Thanks.

JamesNorth101 06-26-2015 05:46 PM

Re: Another entropay question...

That is all fine

You can just add Entropay cards to your PayPal now without issue (even though the infomation does not match)

GreenBean 06-26-2015 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by last3379 (Post 680906)
So i opened my first entropay account to use for payal with all of my own real info.

I then added another card onto the original. At this point i assumed i would be able to change the info on the added on cards? But you cannot.

So i have a entropay CC with my real information, and some added on cards which still have my real information.. right?

So how is this stealth? How can i open a bunch of stealth paypal accounts with cards all in my real info?

I'm clearly missing something here... Or did something wrong...

Thanks.

No, you just are not using entropay in the right way.

You always make the main card using your real ID. Ten you use funds from that to make the virtual cards.

When these are made, you only need to add the NUMBERS to pay pal. No need for names.... This is the great thing about entropay. Make sure to note on your records what number matches your stealth account.

Let us know if you need more info on this, please.

:typing:

empirestate 06-26-2015 08:45 PM

Does Entropay work with US Paypal accounts?

GreenBean 06-26-2015 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by empirestate (Post 680938)
Does Entropay work with US Paypal accounts?

Yes. I have had no problems with USA accounts and entropay

last3379 06-30-2015 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 680921)
No, you just are not using entropay in the right way.

You always make the main card using your real ID. Ten you use funds from that to make the virtual cards.

When these are made, you only need to add the NUMBERS to pay pal. No need for names.... This is the great thing about entropay. Make sure to note on your records what number matches your stealth account.

Let us know if you need more info on this, please.

:typing:

I'm even more confused now.. I made the original entropay card in my real name, then an option to upgrade and add on 5 more cards, which i funded the same way as my original. Am i safe?

I'll assume you cant use these cards to make purchases on your paypal accounts?

dallis 07-01-2015 08:24 PM

It doesn't matter what name is on the Entropay virtual cards, PP only uses the card number, they don't check the name. I have and am doing it, works just fine.

rsot 07-01-2015 08:31 PM

You register the card on your stealth PP in the NAME of the stealth account. PP doesnt see the real name from your EP account