eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Withdraw without accessing account? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/87308-withdraw-without-accessing-account.html)

Spyder00 07-08-2015 10:31 PM

Withdraw without accessing account?

Hi everyone,

So for some reason, most likely due to my own fault and mixing passwords too much I am unable to log in to both my Paypal/Gmail.

The Gmail I am sure I am typing right but it just won't login...

Anyway my Paypal has passed the 180 hold and funds are ready to be withdrawn. Through a few calls they have told me I have to do it myself but I have explained that isn't possible due to the above. There is no other way to reset password or change email which is pretty ridiculous in my opinion.

I was told to call back in 2 days but will do so today

Any suggestions? I mean the funds are going to the registered bank account that's been there since the start of the accounts creation!

Thanks

jakobrockz 07-08-2015 11:08 PM

Re: Withdraw without accessing account?

When creating the Gmail you always have to put a secondary email... are you sure u can't reset the email?

jeffweico 07-08-2015 11:16 PM

The only thing I can think of would be trying to convince someone at PayPal to do this for you, but they very well may refuse, since they have all sorts of rules in place to protect themselves from any type of fraud. You mentioned that the funds would be going into the same bank that has been on PayPal for a long time, but it is not US that you have to convince, it is PayPal.

Is there a chance that if you got back into your gmail account that you could find the PayPal password? jakobrockz may be on to something...

jakobrockz 07-08-2015 11:22 PM

Remember you should always keep some word/excel/text edit files of your accounts for these exact situations

Spyder00 07-08-2015 11:30 PM

It was a ghost account purchased from a well known seller here around October last year... when I try to do reset it comes up with get a code sent to your number but of course I didn't set this part of the email up.. it was all prepared.

The other reset option is guessing a load of stuff like recent emails, familiar contacts, date account was created which with what I enter always fails :(

I can EASILY reset paypal if I had the email access, I just need to click the link and that is my only issue. All other info is on hand to do a full reset.

Thanks people

dealagreeproceed 07-09-2015 02:16 AM

YES GMAIL IS SO ANNOYING. this happens often actually where gmail kicks you out of your account for the strangest reasons. if you know the original number from your gmail acct sometimes just verifiying that will allow you access again. I mean not receiving a message to the number but just actually typing in the number to verify to them you know what it is.

Spyder00 07-09-2015 02:38 AM

So I figured the right password and now it's asking to send a code because I am signing in from a different location

Just my luck...

dealagreeproceed 07-09-2015 03:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spyder00 (Post 683729)
So I figured the right password and now it's asking to send a code because I am signing in from a different location

Just my luck...

yes this is exactly what I was talking about. I get this even when not changing computers cookies or anything :doh:

rsot 07-09-2015 04:03 AM

Welcome to the forums - all the best with stealth!