Withdrawl services - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Marketplace Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 07-24-2015
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 170
Thanks: 21
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 43%
iTrader: (0)
Default Withdrawl services

Is there service where I can withdraw the money from my paypal account on a vba? Like a service?
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 07-24-2015
elmo's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 2,824
Thanks: 1,325
Thanked 910 Times in 560 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 53%
iTrader: (337)
Default Re: Withdrawl services

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dashawn View Post
Is there service where I can withdraw the money from my paypal account on a vba? Like a service?
Most VBAs that you buy online are created to confirm the paypal, they're not meant to withdraw. There are people/services out there that charge 20-30% to cash out your paypal, but you'll have to google around to find them.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-24-2015
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 49
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 35%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Withdrawl services

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmono View Post
Most VBAs that you buy online are created to confirm the paypal, they're not meant to withdraw. There are people/services out there that charge 20-30% to cash out your paypal, but you'll have to google around to find them.


Can I add a new bank account thats never been used with PayPal before? I was told paypal doesn't check the names or addresses on bank accounts so its safe.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-24-2015
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 363
Thanks: 136
Thanked 50 Times in 37 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 64%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Withdrawl services

Correct nohnoh, yes you can.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-24-2015
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 177
Thanks: 29
Thanked 24 Times in 19 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 87%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: Withdrawl services

Yep. They take 50% of what your account is worth as payment though
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-25-2015
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 49
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 35%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Withdrawl services

Quote:
Originally Posted by evicktd View Post
Yep. They take 50% of what your account is worth as payment though
50 percent? what do you mean
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-25-2015
jeffweico's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 7,219
Thanks: 895
Thanked 4,061 Times in 2,168 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 75%
iTrader: (12)
Default Re: Withdrawl services

Quote:
Originally Posted by nohnoh View Post
50 percent? what do you mean
He is talking about services that will convert your PayPal balance to cash WITHOUT a bank account. They DO exist, but they are usually very shady. There ARE a few honest ones, I'm sure, but most of them are trying to get money out of hacked PayPal accounts. I would be very hesitant to deal with them, because they could always drain your account and leave you with noting, or TRY to withdraw the money only to have PayPal freeze it.

If you add a bank account to your PayPal account, the bank is NOT going to take 50% of your money.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-25-2015
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 170
Thanks: 21
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 43%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Withdrawl services

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffweico View Post
He is talking about services that will convert your PayPal balance to cash WITHOUT a bank account. They DO exist, but they are usually very shady. There ARE a few honest ones, I'm sure, but most of them are trying to get money out of hacked PayPal accounts. I would be very hesitant to deal with them, because they could always drain your account and leave you with noting, or TRY to withdraw the money only to have PayPal freeze it.

If you add a bank account to your PayPal account, the bank is NOT going to take 50% of your money.
what are the services?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-25-2015
MM78's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 14,134
Thanks: 1,107
Thanked 4,821 Times in 3,332 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 71%
iTrader: (4)
Default Re: Withdrawl services

Why would anyone want to give up 40%, 50%, 30% of their money to some shady characters?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-26-2015
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 59,230
Thanks: 4,673
Thanked 7,202 Times in 6,566 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 77%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Withdrawl services

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
Why would anyone want to give up 40%, 50%, 30% of their money to some shady characters?
Because some of them just want something in hand - and then end up with nothing possibly....something quick and easy :(
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 07-26-2015
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 3,390
Thanks: 238
Thanked 770 Times in 567 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 70%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Withdrawl services

These kinds of services are usually for people overseas and with limited paypals who have no way of getting the funds out. Some charge based on amount of different levels but usually between 30-50%.
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Id Services jm091804 eBay Discussion! 0 01-18-2014 03:07 AM
pp withdrawl pazara123 eBay & PayPal International 5 11-26-2013 11:17 AM
withdrawl? mino2013 UK eBay & Paypal 14 11-25-2013 02:20 PM
Paypal Withdrawl Help?? kobedakid PayPal Talk 18 07-27-2009 01:38 AM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:39 AM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts