eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Paypal USA Need Little Help (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/87987-paypal-usa-need-little-help.html)

maxxi 07-30-2015 07:49 AM

Paypal USA Need Little Help

Hi Everyone,

I'm new on this forum but not new on this stealth account thingy

I am from Pakistan and i have more then 3 eBay and Paypal stealth account on UK address and bank accounts

Well i know how to pass every thing in UK

Now i want to make Paypal and eBay in USA
One of my friend lives in Texas he is going to give me his bank details

The simple Questions are

Can i pass the phone verification on eBay through virtual phone service ?

Can i add my payoneer master card to verify the paypal or any other vcc ? If yes which is the best vcc for USA ?

Can i make account on my name
With ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address on USA
And can i add my friends bank account into Paypal for money withdrawal ?
Because in UK Paypal you can add any bank account its not necessary to match the names of Paypal and bank account.

For verification
I can upload my own passport which is Pakistani passport

I want to make business Paypal account

Thanks in advance
Sorry for my bad English

xxrange 07-30-2015 11:29 PM

Re: Paypal USA Need Little Help

Good to know ya, I live Texas so i could be of very good use. It looks like you have not set anything up as of yet, so what you want to do is set up a paypal with a vcc vba and a textnow phone number, because it works great for paypal phone verification. Try to use the least amount of personal stuff as possible this will save you alot of time when you have to back track.

maxxi 08-01-2015 04:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxrange (Post 690737)
Good to know ya, I live Texas so i could be of very good use. It looks like you have not set anything up as of yet, so what you want to do is set up a paypal with a vcc vba and a textnow phone number, because it works great for paypal phone verification. Try to use the least amount of personal stuff as possible this will save you alot of time when you have to back track.

So its comfirmed that i can make account and make it verified by vcc and my friends accual bank account

The main question is

Can i make stealth account on wrong address but i will show them proof of address and passport id
Because i am very good at photoshop ?

What type of verification documents paypal asked for usa ?
Utility bill and passport will be okay ?

And paypal details and bank account details need to be the same for withdrawl ?

xxrange 08-01-2015 05:55 AM

If you have a friend in Texas you wont need any kind of photo id. In fact you can buy accounts from the marketplace here, if not when you create a account you dont need the address to be his. So no need for photo ID

maxxi 08-01-2015 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxrange (Post 691097)
If you have a friend in Texas you wont need any kind of photo id. In fact you can buy accounts from the marketplace here, if not when you create a account you dont need the address to be his. So no need for photo ID

even if i am making business Paypal account with out photo id i can raise all Paypal limits?

and if i make account on my name but withdraw money in my friends bank account which will be on his name will paypal let me withdraw money ?

Thanks for replying you are really helpful:clap:

xxrange 08-01-2015 03:44 PM

You can make the account in your name with a US address, but you would not need to use your name. Also you can use his bank it does not matter since paypal cant see the name on the bank so you are good in that department. As for paypal business i dont or have yet made a paypal business account so i would not know the routine for that process i only use basic paypals.