eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   About merging informations. Please advise ! I appreciate in advance. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/88218-about-merging-informations-please-advise-i-appreciate-advance.html)

Edison_vu 08-06-2015 04:07 PM

About merging informations. Please advise ! I appreciate in advance.

Hi everyone!
First of all, thanks everyone for taking the time.

So, my friend let me use his information (everything from address to bank, ssn). Everything is going okay so far and it's been running for almost a year with no issue.

Now, there is a small problem dealing with Tax. As the money goes into his bank, he has to file tax and all that. Is there any possible way I can put any of my info to either eBay or Paypal so I can file Tax and take responsibility of that income instead him?

Thanks for all the advise!

CustomerServiceProTip 08-06-2015 04:17 PM

Re: About merging informations. Please advise ! I appreciate in advance.

If your information, especially billing address/ssn been banned from paypal/ebay before, I would stray away changing the information to match yours.

That's just my input though, others may have different opinions.

Rano 08-06-2015 08:15 PM

Just ask PayPal to send you money by check

xxrange 08-06-2015 08:21 PM

Is this the first account you made?

Edison_vu 08-06-2015 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rano (Post 692678)
Just ask PayPal to send you money by check

If i do, when I deposit it to my bank, will paypal be able to find out? and will the bank let me deposit the check since it's not paid to me?

Thanks for your help

Edison_vu 08-06-2015 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxrange (Post 692682)
Is this the first account you made?

I was banned before. And this is basically not a stealth account since I have every information of my friend. Basically the only thing that would make it stealth is me monitoring it.

Edison_vu 08-06-2015 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CustomerServiceProTip (Post 692641)
If your information, especially billing address/ssn been banned from paypal/ebay before, I would stray away changing the information to match yours.

That's just my input though, others may have different opinions.

Thanks a lot for your help!

MM78 08-06-2015 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edison_vu (Post 692639)
Hi everyone!
First of all, thanks everyone for taking the time.

So, my friend let me use his information (everything from address to bank, ssn). Everything is going okay so far and it's been running for almost a year with no issue.

Now, there is a small problem dealing with Tax. As the money goes into his bank, he has to file tax and all that. Is there any possible way I can put any of my info to either eBay or Paypal so I can file Tax and take responsibility of that income instead him?

Thanks for all the advise!

In all honestly....I'm going to give you the best advice that has NOT been given. Stop using your friends Account, period. This is one reason we tell people NOT to use Family, Friends info...the tax situation. If you start changing info in Ebay or PayPal your going to send red flags flying in the air.

Why can't you use a Stealth Account?

Edison_vu 08-07-2015 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 692718)
In all honestly....I'm going to give you the best advice that has NOT been given. Stop using your friends Account, period. This is one reason we tell people NOT to use Family, Friends info...the tax situation. If you start changing info in Ebay or PayPal your going to send red flags flying in the air.

Why can't you use a Stealth Account?

I bought the "Bible". However, from my understanding, isn't it the same as what I'm doing right now?
Except for the part that I know the history and real info of the account holder instead of purchasing a stealth one? Also I'm nothing related to this guy, it's a good friend, and it's from different city. Please educate me boss.

Thanks again.

rsot 08-07-2015 02:20 AM

You need multiple backup accounts so get building. MM78 is correct - regardless of friend status....best to transition off