eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Issue with sending on Paypal - Requesting I verify phone, error everytime I do (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/88410-issue-sending-paypal-requesting-i-verify-phone-error-everytime-i-do.html)

FireStarter 08-13-2015 06:59 PM

Issue with sending on Paypal - Requesting I verify phone, error everytime I do

My Paypal profile is 100% complete. I had a registered bank, email, card, and even my phone number was verified.

I finally had some sales on ebay and they asked me to verify my telephone number before I sent the payment to another friend of mine who I owed some money to. It says that they do not recognize the device I am using (I've literally never switched computers).

Anyway, any phone # I enter seems to not work. I use google voice and it says "this number doesn't appear to be registered in your name. Please try again".

So I said ok whatever I will get a prepaid. I bought a prepaid cell phone (TracFone) and I registered the information using the information from my stealth account.

I went back to try and send the payment again, and it says the same issue "this number doesn't appear to be registered in your name. Please try again."

I have tried clearing the cache & cookies on my browser and I have also attempted to switch browsers. Nothing seems to help.

Am I stuck forever or is there something I can do?

Thanks
-FireStarter

yeahyall 08-24-2015 09:50 PM

Re: Issue with sending on Paypal - Requesting I verify phone, error everytime I do

I'm having same problem. Have you had any success resolving this?

yaBeh8ater 08-25-2015 01:31 AM

Re: Issue with sending on Paypal - Requesting I verify phone, error everytime I do

ive had this happen. i always just abandon the account. only option is to call paypal.

RosieTosie 08-25-2015 02:48 AM

NEVER send payments to others via PayPal, regulars in this forum know that and have been promoting that fact just about every day, even when I had a break and came back it is STILL being commented on! That's how important it is, and all 3 of you are testament to this and your question and comments are the best examples of why it should never be done and how it just ends in tears.

There is absolutely no reason to do it, certainly not because you owe someone some money, just withdraw the money and hand it over to them. Just do not give eBay/PayPal any reasons to suspend your accounts, because they will do this at the drop of a hat if you give them just such a reason to suspend.