eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Shopping with Paypal funds impossible? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/89039-shopping-paypal-funds-impossible.html)

farawayland 09-02-2015 06:54 PM

Shopping with Paypal funds impossible?

Hi everyone. I have some funds in my stealth i want to use to shop. i can pay for ebay auction items but not retail websites. Basically no online retailers process paypal payments.

for example order at starbucks.com is blocked by paypal with "Sorry we cant send your payment right now try another method..."

or

say you order at gamestop or target for in store pickup or gift card... all orders cancelled due to verification failure.

how can I shop online? surely paypal has a store shopping directory for a reason? i want to sped my hard earned money shopping before it gets limited...

inb4 withdraw to bank...
inb4 off topic response

easy.bake.oven 09-03-2015 05:24 AM

Re: Shopping with Paypal funds impossible?

Dominos pizza here in UK works & greggs

Callidus 09-03-2015 05:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oven.hot.pizza (Post 701256)
Dominos pizza here in UK works

It sure does ;)

muzzie 09-03-2015 05:42 AM

Buy 200 GBP worth of pizzas, yay!

RosieTosie 09-03-2015 07:21 AM

Recently over here in UK PayPal had fully page ads in national newspapers as well advertising their pocket credit card units for taking card payments and contactless payments as well, presumably one the ideas behind those was that people could use them for shopping, interestingly only noticed those ads for the one day, haven't noticed them before or since.

farawayland 09-04-2015 09:48 AM

any input from US paypal users?

astralman 09-04-2015 10:39 AM

I get the same problem faraway and I have been a long time paypal customer. Ever since they got strict with 21 day holds for all payment inside ebay and outside ebay I have noticed you can't buy in retail shops that much online unless your account is like ssn verified in the usa. I'm able to buy a few things on online shops anything virtual and sometimes not. I have tried buying 10 dollar gift cards for xbox and amazon sometimes from certain websites online and then they want a verification with id, c'mon who sends id for a $10 dollar gift card? They say there system detects something and just want verification. You will be able to buy hotels, plane tickets, some virtual items, but buying things online alot of them forget it unless you lucky. I suggest you negotiate with people online to get you a gift card and you will send them the money. I have found it's easier to send people money then to buy things. It's quite ridiculous in this age where banks are now talking about a cashless society to control all currencies.

Sometimes you can buy things onlines, but you just have to wait it out like a week, or two, or a month depending on what restrictions are imposed on your account.

Laritha 09-04-2015 10:49 AM

I wonder the same thing. Never had luck

miketyson 09-04-2015 02:50 PM

It's the other way around. I can buy things always. Just keep it low. Paypal details match exactly always. Now I can never send any funds. Use to be able to now it denies it always.