eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   US Bank (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/90038-us-bank.html)

Bigboi7171 10-05-2015 11:55 AM

US Bank

Has anyone used US Bank to verify their bank account with pay pal. If so will they allow me to use mismatched names when I do deposits.

shoyru 10-09-2015 08:52 PM

Re: US Bank

yes us bank mismatch work , Im using them .

Breakthecycle2 10-10-2015 11:57 AM

They do not always work. Beware.

meriscope 10-10-2015 12:14 PM

Small deposit works well for me so far, but direct log-in verification does not work for every time.

MM78 10-10-2015 12:28 PM

I've used 5 US Bank checking accounts with large deposits and zero issues.

Breakthecycle2 10-10-2015 01:17 PM

I was running into a problem where they were not accepting paypal withdraws.

jeffweico 10-10-2015 04:18 PM

I have never been a fan of US Bank. I much prefer Chase and Bank of America. And Woodforest. I had problems with US bank in the past. You could have an account up and running for 6 months with no issues and then you get a letter from their security department wanting you to fill out a 2 page questionnaire.

I only had one account with them when that happened. The stealth name was androgynous, so I told them it was my fiance and that we just hadn't gotten around to updating all of our accounts since we didn't think it really mattered until we were married. They let me continue to use the account but told me that my fiance should be officially added as soon as possible. I switched out that account a couple of weeks later.

I know that others have not had this problem. I wouldn't close accounts with them and switch to another bank, but if you have not opened any accounts yet, I would think twice.

ovidiu 10-10-2015 05:54 PM

Have used US bank since I signed up with them many years ago. Many stealth deposits and payments using Paypal, never a problem. But other peoples' mileage has varied, as you can see.

jeffweico 10-10-2015 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ovidiu (Post 712716)
Have used US bank since I signed up with them many years ago. Many stealth deposits and payments using Paypal, never a problem. But other peoples' mileage has varied, as you can see.

Yeah, I wasn't meaning to say that everyone else would have my experience. I was only sharing what happened to me. Doughboykilla (I think that was his handle) recommended US Bank to me because their gift cards were AWESOME back in the day, so I signed up with them. And everything went well for a few months. But then I got that letter. So, maybe others have been fine and it was just bad luck that someone in their security department noticed my account - that is certainly possible.

solefoodbk 10-11-2015 02:03 AM

Chase is the best bank I've used. I never thought I would like a bank but they are the BEST and not only stealth related.

US Bank works fine, never had a issue. Most people that have problem with banks the forum readily suggests, are having problems not because they arent stealth safe, but because they're stealth practices aren't correct.

If majority of us have 0 issue with a bank, it only would make logical sense the ones having issues are having stealth related issues. Stealth DOES NOT end with paypal and eBay.

yotano211 10-11-2015 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffweico (Post 712696)
I have never been a fan of US Bank. I much prefer Chase and Bank of America. And Woodforest. I had problems with US bank in the past. You could have an account up and running for 6 months with no issues and then you get a letter from their security department wanting you to fill out a 2 page questionnaire.

I only had one account with them when that happened. The stealth name was androgynous, so I told them it was my fiance and that we just hadn't gotten around to updating all of our accounts since we didn't think it really mattered until we were married. They let me continue to use the account but told me that my fiance should be officially added as soon as possible. I switched out that account a couple of weeks later.

I know that others have not had this problem. I wouldn't close accounts with them and switch to another bank, but if you have not opened any accounts yet, I would think twice.

Did you have a personal account or a business account with them?

I mostly like to open business accounts with banks. I seem to get away with more things with business accounts vs personal. Like 3rd party check cashing via the ATM.

jrandleww 10-11-2015 08:39 PM

US Bank asks this question when you fill out an online application I wonder if how you answers matters.

Will anyone other than the account owners make cash deposits into your U.S. Bank Easy Checking account? *

No
Yes, immediate family members (spouse, parent, child)
Yes, other

If you select "other" a box opens for you to explain what "other" means

solefoodbk 10-12-2015 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jrandleww (Post 712956)
US Bank asks this question when you fill out an online application I wonder if how you answers matters.

Will anyone other than the account owners make cash deposits into your U.S. Bank Easy Checking account? *

No
Yes, immediate family members (spouse, parent, child)
Yes, other

If you select "other" a box opens for you to explain what "other" means

Hmpf I don't even know what I put for that.

I know I got questioned when I had 6 savings :FF:

Theres SOOOO many banks to choose from, if you have any doubt just go somewhere else.

123 10-12-2015 03:58 AM

By far my favorites are Chase, BOA, and PNC bank