eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Use a new paypal account to avoid tax (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/90177-use-new-paypal-account-avoid-tax.html)

Maliquest 10-09-2015 08:27 PM

Use a new paypal account to avoid tax

Any risk in making a new paypal account and add it to my existing ebay account?
I have a legit paypal account that is about to get the 20k tax requirement.

Can I make a new paypal account and start having my sales on ebay go to that without any concern?
Should I maybe close my other paypal account and then make a new one?

Or does none of this matter? Never had any issues with paypal being limited or suspended.

MM78 10-09-2015 08:35 PM

Re: Use a new paypal account to avoid tax

Your New PayPal will survive for small period of time, how long? 3-6 Months tops. This is assuming you already had a Paypal Limited that was attached to the Ebay Account.

jrandleww 10-09-2015 08:52 PM

Create new stealth EB and PP account and list your items on those accounts.

dealagreeproceed 10-09-2015 10:42 PM

this may succeed BUT soon as one PP goes down ALL of the PPs ever used on that eby acct will do down... so depends if you want to risk that...:surrender:

Maliquest 10-10-2015 06:02 PM

Well it wont go down. I just want to switch to a new Paypal before I hit the tax verification. So the old paypal will just not be used on the ebay payments til next year. I will add a new paypal to the ebay account. Would that be a problem?

Maliquest 10-10-2015 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jrandleww (Post 712536)
Create new stealth EB and PP account and list your items on those accounts.

I have plenty of those. Wasnt the question.

jeffweico 10-10-2015 06:37 PM

Some people have been successful with this while others have not. I would think they key would be to replace the PayPal account BEFORE you got hit with the tax ID request.

I hope that by "avoiding tax" you mean avoiding the tax interview, not avoiding paying your taxes. Because if you don't pay the taxes and you get caught, you are going to be in the city of Painland, on the planet of excruciating, in the galaxy of OUUUUCCHHH!!!

epimetheus039 10-10-2015 11:05 PM

It is recommended that each ebay is to be used only with 1 Paypal to avoid suspensions and limitations. You would sooner or lated have 1 of the Paypals limited, which will bring others down

Maliquest 10-11-2015 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by epimetheus039 (Post 712775)
It is recommended that each ebay is to be used only with 1 Paypal to avoid suspensions and limitations. You would sooner or lated have 1 of the Paypals limited, which will bring others down

Why would I have a paypal accout limited?? I have never in my life had a paypal account limited.
Im curious what people do to get an account limited. Sending money to people more often than they should? Not paying their account balance?
Even when my ebay accounts are supsended, my paypal accounts have always remained active.
There should be no reason for a paypal account to get limited just because it has stopped being used on an ebay account.
Im sure Im wrong somewhere but I just dont understand why if you decide down the road to have ebay sales sent to a different paypal, that causes limits

epimetheus039 10-12-2015 07:20 PM

When you reach that 200/20k mark you will start getting messages to update your Paypal account with SSN/EIN and on a 3rd notice, your account will get limited (if you stop selling or even prior to all notices). Even if you reattach a new Paypal, it will only be a matter of time before they do a verification on both Paypals (safety mesaures since you switched your PP to another but left eBay the same); it could be considered as avoiding the taxation hence the verification will be done and during that process you may get permanently limited REGARDLESS if you provide all the necessary documents and what not.

So, what you are suggesting is in long-term will be a failure. Also Paypal may start requesting SSN/EIN based on projected sales, so if you hit over 200 transactions OR start hitting high sales in 2 months, you will receive a request for those documents.

silent626 10-14-2015 12:27 PM

Hello,

I have the same question, my stealth account is about to hit 20k and is it okay for me to switch the pp account with my legit account(brand new with SSN under my dad's name and never used pp or ebay before) and use this legit account from now on to pay taxes, receive money and all that?

Can I just put this legit account in the pp field in inkfrog when creating a listing?

Thank you

dealagreeproceed 10-15-2015 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maliquest (Post 712992)
Why would I have a paypal accout limited?? I have never in my life had a paypal account limited.
Im curious what people do to get an account limited. Sending money to people more often than they should? Not paying their account balance?
Even when my ebay accounts are supsended, my paypal accounts have always remained active.

sounds like something a rookie would say :thumb:

rimants 10-15-2015 02:11 AM

It just a matter of time. From my experience, it will not take more than a few months and they will shut you down again...