eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Over 2k in stealth acct. Can't send payments, can't add bank to withdrawal. Help pls (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/90345-over-2k-stealth-acct-cant-send-payments-cant-add-bank-withdrawal-help-pls.html)

DangYouPayPayal 10-16-2015 11:57 AM

Over 2k in stealth acct. Can't send payments, can't add bank to withdrawal. Help pls

So my PayPal stealth has over 2k in it. This is 2k balance, not pending or anything. A few days ago I got rid of my bank account to add a different one that I had more access to (biggest mistake ever). I was going to withdrawal the money to the new account.

Well ever since doing that, I can NOT add another bank account. I keep getting errors when trying to add a bank account. The most common error is:

An unknown service error occurred.

That is given when I try to add my bank account through classic website. When I try to add my bank account through the instant verification, it gives me another error. I forget what exactly as I only see it once a day (it only lets me try instant verification once a day)

Then when I try to send a payments I get:

We can't send your payment right now. If you keep running into this issue, please contact PayPal.

So, I think my account is totally SOL due to these two major issues on PayPal's side.

What do you guys think? I could try to request a check but I figured with that high amount, it'd get flagged. It also requires me to get a prepaid CC (don't have access to a VCC anymore, so I use prepaid CCs that work fine).

Or should I just count it as loss and refund the money and have the buyer send it to a different account?

And I can't call PayPal, let's just say my voice would sound different than the name.

epimetheus039 10-16-2015 11:52 PM

Re: Over 2k in stealth acct. Can't send payments, can't add bank to withdrawal. Help

You can call them and say you are having a glitch while trying to add your new bank account. The account becomes glitchy once it is limited, they sometimes temporarily block it.

The best solution here is to call. Dont worry about name and voice. I used to call through voice changers but now I just dont care whether it is a female's name or male's as they are more scared to ask you whether it is a guy's or girl's name just to not offend you for which you could possibly threaten them to sue perhaps.

mark54321 10-19-2015 01:41 PM

Re: Over 2k in stealth acct. Can't send payments, can't add bank to withdrawal. Help

Best solution is to call them and explain you have a problem in adding your bank account. They will add it over the phone. Very simple and no need to worry. I once experienced the same problem with a US paypal and they just simply added it over the phone. Good luck.

jjjjj 10-19-2015 02:52 PM

Call PayPal. Use there automated system to add a bank. You don't need to talk to anyone to do it.