Withdrawl from Existing Paypal to different Bank account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 10-30-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 49%
Default Withdrawl from Existing Paypal to different Bank account

Hiya Everybody,

I'm new to the forum, have just bought the stealth guide and will be having a good look through it.

But for now, I thought someone might be able to help me out with my particular issue.

About 3 years ago now I was suspended from Ebay. I looked into this back then but my partner offered the use of her details to register new account.

So I setup a new account with a new IP address new computers, everything! and the account has been running sweet. No problems at all.

No problems that is right up until we split up!! we still live together and get on ( currently partner working on moving out ) but is obviously causing some issues my running a business under partners name.

At present the most immediate issue is that partner does not want me to use their actual Bank Account. She is fine with me using Paypal and Ebay. Just not the Bank Account...... its a pretty awkward situation and any rational conversations have swiftly degraded into nonsense!!

So I will be setting up a new Stealth Paypal and Ebay eventually. But for the time being I am wondering if anyone can advise how I could go about withdrawing from the Paypal account, without an actual Bank account linked!!

I did suggest getting the Paypal Debit card, but up to now she is worried that if that involves a credit score, that it might effect her potential to get a mortgage.

So Basically I feel pretty stuck right now. I have a brilliant business that I have worked really hard on to get where I am. But now she wants the bank account closed asap!

So to put it brief.. any suggestions on how to withdraw cash from paypal without a bank account?..... really appreciate any help guys, I really really do.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!