eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   How do i get pass identification screen... (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/91521-how-do-i-get-pass-identification-screen.html)

GOGETER10 11-27-2015 02:33 PM

How do i get pass identification screen...

OK.... I recently submitted a EIN number and used that EIN number as my social security number as well.... The system accepted it, account was upgraded and payments are coming in..... now I'm running into the screen asking for the last 4 of my social and date of birth for "Verification".....It pops up everytime I log and won't let me continue... Question. Is there anyway around this?? Can I use the last 4 of the EIN number and any date of birth?? Please advise.... Thanks

solefoodbk 11-27-2015 03:21 PM

Re: How do i get pass identification screen...

Ok well first off you really aren't supposed to enter in a full social number only the last 4. I mean... I don't know if there is a HUGE difference as most companies can track you by the last four of your social BUT playing it safe I wouldn't.

When you upgraded it should have asking for the EIN, then the last 4 of your S.S and DOB. That's what happened with my account when I upgraded. Haven't had a problem since. You HAVE to follow the steps 100% correctly or you can very very easily ruin your account.

Best bet is enter your last four of your EIN and YOUR DOB. Its just not very wise to have entered a full S.S in their database. I'm not sure if that's considered identity theft or not. I know you didn't use a real social but entering in a FULL PHAKE social has to be illegal, at least I would assume it is.

Other members can probably give a better answer though...

GreenBean 11-27-2015 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by solefoodbk (Post 724545)
Ok well first off you really aren't supposed to enter in a full social number only the last 4.

Best bet is enter your last four of your EIN and YOUR DOB. Its just not very wise to have entered a full S.S in their database. I'm not sure if that's considered identity theft or not. I know you didn't use a real social but entering in a FULL PHAKE social has to be illegal, at least I would assume it is.

Other members can probably give a better answer though...

Where the H did that come from?

The OP made an error by adding his EIN as the DOB particulars. A very silly error.....people make errors filling in forms all the time.

Now, he has to consider the next steps....
One of which might involve talking to payl.

:shhh:

solefoodbk 11-27-2015 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 724561)
Where the H did that come from?

The OP made an error by adding his EIN as the DOB particulars. A very silly error.....people make errors filling in forms all the time.

Now, he has to consider the next steps....
One of which might involve talking to payl.

:shhh:

"OK.... I recently submitted a EIN number and used that EIN number as my social security number as well"

I guess this means two different things, I read it as OP used there EIN as their s.s. Not sure how else to read it.

Oh well.

GreenBean 11-27-2015 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by solefoodbk (Post 724593)
"OK.... I recently submitted a EIN number and used that EIN number as my social security number as well"

I guess this means two different things, I read it as OP used there EIN as their s.s. Not sure how else to read it.

Oh well.

I was showing you another angle without the negative side (which is also feasible).

OP needs to resolve the issue of making an error with a bunch of numbers *winks*

:peace: