eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Proof for incoming funds (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/91539-proof-incoming-funds.html)

kao 11-28-2015 07:37 AM

Proof for incoming funds

Hello, I have some issues I would like to clear out.

So I can see many people selling ebay and Paypal accounts in this forum's marketplace. My main question is: how do they support their income when paypal asks them to provide invoices or some any other proof for selling those 'goods' ?

I would like to buy and sell currency and according to Paypal policy it's illegal, so if I get constant amounts of money not through ebay, sooner or later they will limit my account and ask for some information.

How do people get around this?

JamesNorth101 11-28-2015 08:57 AM

Re: Proof for incoming funds

What sort of currency are you looking to try to sell?

If its BTC then that is a can of worms and eventually you nearly always end up getting charge backs. Any other sort of hard currency could have similar issues.

kao 11-28-2015 10:26 AM

It's more like I would buy currencies (EUR, USD mainly) and then I would just cash them out through a VISA card

slokor 11-28-2015 10:32 AM

No offense but that sounds a tad fishy to me...
You buy Euro and USD? you buy money? with what do you buy money? with money?
When you do fishy stuff expect to get into trouble.
This forum is geared towards assisting people in trying to reignite their legitimate business after ebay/paypal have shut them down. It should be viewed with long term goals in mind - not a quicky operation.

JamesNorth101 11-28-2015 10:39 AM

Why is it you want to do that?

Buying currency via PayPal is not a very good way to get a decent rate

kao 11-28-2015 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 724707)
Why is it you want to do that?

Buying currency via PayPal is not a very good way to get a decent rate

You can just earn some money by doing that, because people in my country they say paypal money at the rate that is lower than the normal paypal rate, so I could just buy that money and add some extra cash to my pocket, that's it.

JamesNorth101 11-28-2015 11:14 AM

The FX would have to be very very good and the PayPal fees very very low for it to be something anyone would want to do... It does seem like a strange plan IMO

Just be away if you are getting paid via PayPal and giving people hard currency or currency via bank transfer then chances are you will get a charge back at somepoint

kao 11-28-2015 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 724714)
The FX would have to be very very good and the PayPal fees very very low for it to be something anyone would want to do... It does seem like a strange plan IMO

Just be away if you are getting paid via PayPal and giving people hard currency or currency via bank transfer then chances are you will get a charge back at somepoint

okay, so how other people sell ebay acc's here?
or do they want to get paid to their bank account? Not to paypal?

JamesNorth101 11-28-2015 11:20 AM

I am not sure how they are related?

Selling currency via PayPal you will run into issues eventually

jak 11-28-2015 11:29 AM

It is pointless to do FOREX via paypal because there exchange rates are high, they make % on the fees and they do not like it either (because they don't want YOU to make CASH), so why bother doing it? Just go to HK or SG and do it the natural way and with no VAT and tax and no paypal, ask yourself one question why is Paypal international headquarters based in SG? they not there for the tropical climate.

kao 11-28-2015 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 724717)
I am not sure how they are related?

Selling currency via PayPal you will run into issues eventually

If they get money for their accounts to paypal, how do they prove to paypal that the money is not for accounts?

JamesNorth101 11-28-2015 02:24 PM

Account sellers spend a lot of time working out how to get the best out of PayPal and ensuring that their own accounts and the ones that they sell are safe solid accounts.

Selling an account is not the same as trying to sell currencies.

If you want to try to sell currencies then PayPal really is not your best option