eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Two questions about "Annual limit reset" and "Limitation" (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/91909-two-questions-about-annual-limit-reset-limitation.html)

ghostfromeurope 12-11-2015 05:08 PM

Two questions about "Annual limit reset" and "Limitation"

Hello,
one of my stealth accounts ( which I need for the holidays ) is not reset as I expected. I have done some research so I found the correct date which a few days ago. Despite this in my "view limits" menu I see a ridiculous date. The day is wrong, the month is wrong and the year is wrong. I haven't been born yet.
Any ideas how this glitch could be fixed? I prefer not calling them in order to stay "low profile".

Another of mine account which I didn't pay enough attention hit the limits and now is limited. Since it is connected with successful eBay account, which I want to use in future, is it possible to add a new Paypal account to the existing eBay one with a slight differences? I will change the phone number and address and I will type the names in my native alphabet.

Thank you

MM78 12-11-2015 05:15 PM

Re: Two questions about "Annual limit reset" and "Limitation"

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghostfromeurope (Post 727907)
Hello,
one of my stealth accounts ( which I need for the holidays ) is not reset as I expected. I have done some research so I found the correct date which a few days ago. Despite this in my "view limits" menu I see a ridiculous date. The day is wrong, the month is wrong and the year is wrong. I haven't been born yet.
Any ideas how this glitch could be fixed? I prefer not calling them in order to stay "low profile".

Did u bother to write any of this information down anywhere?

Quote:

Another of mine account which I didn't pay enough attention hit the limits and now is limited. Since it is connected with successful eBay account, which I want to use in future, is it possible to add a new Paypal account to the existing eBay one with a slight differences? I will change the phone number and address and I will type the names in my native alphabet.
You can add another PayPal but it eventually the new PayPal will go down and if you have any money in there when it does get limited, your going to have to wait 180 days.

ghostfromeurope 12-11-2015 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 727909)

You can add another PayPal but it eventually the new PayPal will go down and if you have any money in there when it does get limited, your going to have to wait 180 days.

Yes I am aware of that. I think it worth the risk.

I am afraid I do not understand what do you mean by
Code:

Do you need more information?
Thank for the quick response.

GreenBean 12-11-2015 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghostfromeurope (Post 727914)
Yes I am aware of that. I think it worth the risk.

I am afraid I do not understand what do you mean by
Code:

Do you need more information?
Thank for the quick response.

He meant did you write the account info down.

:ranger:

ghostfromeurope 12-11-2015 06:02 PM

No ! Of course not !