eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Can I use Paypal Normally? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/91987-can-i-use-paypal-normally.html)

Cajun 12-14-2015 04:46 PM

Can I use Paypal Normally?

After I add my bank account to the account, that I just bought from here. Can I use it normally to send money to people and receive money from people / ebay? Ill be selling soon and was wondering if instead of withdrawing to bank that I could just send it out to one of my friends paypals. thanks.

slokor 12-14-2015 04:50 PM

Re: Can I use Paypal Normally?

Sending payments to friend is usually a recipe for disaster. To make things worse its not just your account that could run into trouble - its your friends' accounts that could get linked to yours and shut down in a domino effect should anything happen to your account. I wouldnt recommend it.
Keep things simple and safe and just withdraw to your bank account.

Cajun 12-14-2015 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slokor (Post 728523)
Sending payments to friend is usually a recipe for disaster. To make things worse its not just your account that could run into trouble - its your friends' accounts that could get linked to yours and shut down in a domino effect should anything happen to your account. I wouldnt recommend it.
Keep things simple and safe and just withdraw to your bank account.

Dam, ight. I guess imma need a VBA that I can get online access to. I haven no bank accounts left over.

GreenBean 12-14-2015 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cajun (Post 728521)
After I add my bank account to the account, that I just bought from here. Can I use it normally to send money to people and receive money from people / ebay? Ill be selling soon and was wondering if instead of withdrawing to bank that I could just send it out to one of my friends paypals. thanks.

Avoid making thoser types of transfers to friends.

paypal sees them as flaky.

:violin:

solefoodbk 12-14-2015 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 728532)
Avoid making thoser types of transfers to friends.

paypal sees them as flaky.

:violin:

Because they are flaky.

;)

ukuser 12-15-2015 09:22 PM

why not try this...

create a website, purchase product from your site which you pay with your paypal account. Couple of pounds lost through fees but majority of £ in your main paypal account.

phaz0rz 12-15-2015 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ukuser (Post 728822)
why not try this...

create a website, purchase product from your site which you pay with your paypal account. Couple of pounds lost through fees but majority of £ in your main paypal account.

They would catch on pretty quickly if you tried this, I think. It may work a few times but this isn't sustainable.

@Cajun, just go to another bank and open an account. There's no way you have the maximum number of accounts at every USA bank. I recommend Bank of America, but there are several others recommended on here that allow mismatched paypal deposits. Just open a new bank account using all of your real info (lying to a bank is a big no-no), and you're good to go. It's that simple.

I've never used a VBA since as far as I'm aware, there aren't any you can use in USA to actually withdraw money. So VBA's are useless in USA.. but actual bank accounts are cheap and plentiful.

rsot 12-15-2015 10:07 PM

@Cajun, is there a reason why you can't get bank accounts in the USA? There are so many available..

empirestate 12-16-2015 12:31 AM

Most likely reason is hush hush business...

GreenBean 12-16-2015 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by empirestate (Post 728878)
Most likely reason is hush hush business...

Is hush hush a new word for foo foo?

OP must have a main aim of trying to use a paypal account in a way least likely to attract paypal problems.

:suspicious:

rsot 12-16-2015 08:14 PM

Hopefully OP can address his/her issue of regular bank account creation...