eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Money not showing in bank after 7 days (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/92184-money-not-showing-bank-after-7-days.html)

nodeal 12-21-2015 12:36 PM

Money not showing in bank after 7 days

Hey guys, I transferred money on the 14th to my bank and it is now Dec 21 and the money is still not in my bank account. The money I withdrew shows as "completed" in paypal.

I have made lots of withdrawals in the past to many different banks and never had it take this long, so I am looking for some assurance or advice.

On the email I got from PP when I withdrew the money, it says, "You should see the money in your account by Dec21" But it usually never takes as long as it says it will. And as I said, it is the 21st but no money is there. I am getting a bit worried.

This is with Astoria bank - typically very successful with stealth in the past using this bank. I checked my accounts and there appears to be no issues with the bank accounts. I even made a bank-to-bank transfer from one of the accounts to see if there is a block on them, but the transfer went through successfully. I have not yet called in to Astoria Bank to inquire about any potential issues.

So I know it is a busy time of year - do you think this has anything to do with the delay? Like I said, it's been a total of 7 days since I withdrew, so should I be worried or have you guys had withdrawals take this long before?

Thank you.

slokor 12-21-2015 12:53 PM

Re: Money not showing in bank after 7 days

Might be a glitch with paypal. No way to know for sure.
Have you considered calling the bank? or paypal? They would be the ones with answers.

mehuprav27 12-21-2015 01:17 PM

contact customer service and find out.

nodeal 12-21-2015 01:21 PM

Well since today is latest they said the money would be in my account, i was going to give it another day or so before calling anyone. But eventually i will absolutely have to call. I am just wondering if it is best to start calling paypal or the bank first.

BigCJ 12-21-2015 03:10 PM

Call the bank first.

They may be holding the money due to mis-matched names.

slokor 12-21-2015 03:12 PM

I doubt it.
If that were the case they would have reversed it by now.
Also, OP has used the bank before without issue. No reason for there to be one now after multiple transactions have already gone through.

nodeal 12-21-2015 04:21 PM

Yeah, i've had banks hold my funds before. Usually they will freeze the accounts and money in it until they hear from me. They also dont let me transfer money out, which is why i tried a bank to bank transfer which was successful. So i do not think it is an issue with the bank.

nodeal 12-22-2015 12:11 PM

I called paypal and they are doing a "trace" on the withdrawal and said they will communicate with my bank to locate the money. I am wondering if this will have a negative impact on my account since this is a stealth account in a different name than my own.

Breakthecycle2 12-22-2015 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nodeal (Post 730432)
I called paypal and they are doing a "trace" on the withdrawal and said they will communicate with my bank to locate the money. I am wondering if this will have a negative impact on my account since this is a stealth account in a different name than my own.

Ahh, yeah I think I will.