The Paypal Limit Requests SSN For IRS TAX (BYPASS) - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Marketplace Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 12-28-2015
technokidd1's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 120
Thanks: 7
Thanked 16 Times in 10 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 35%
iTrader: (0)
Default The Paypal Limit Requests SSN For IRS TAX (BYPASS)

I swear it literally pisses me off how stupid the junior members are on this subject, as well as the long time stealth users who claim to be pros when it comes to eBay and PayPal stealth. Now I myself have a few questions that I am surprised no one has asked or answered, and shame on you experienced stealth users for not bringing up the topic. However before I ask my question I will just post some answers to common questions I see new users constantly asking regarding this matter. And again shame on you junior and senior members for not knowing what the h3ll you are talking about when answering this questions.

Now first and foremost let me start off by saying; Not wanting to pay taxes and Avoiding paying taxes is Not tax fraud. It is only seen as tax fraud by those Uncle Toms who have a physical job where taxes are automatically taken out of there paycheck, and since they have no control over the money stolen from them, they have to constantly convince thereself it's a good thing, they are good people, and since they got robbed it is only fair for everyone else to get robbed to and pretend they are adults paying for highways and so forth. You can rephrase it anyway you like, If you claim to work for yourself, but you are forced to make annual payments to someone of authority, I'm sorry to tell you but you do not work for yourself. You my friend have a boss. I am all for not paying what I earn to anyone. I can understand if you are employed by a business and they require you to pay taxes, than it is perfectly justifiable to be held accountable to the rules of that business if it includes reporting taxes, however in this dog eat dog world where rich get richer and poor get poorer, and you especially if poor or once were find some kind of miraculous "1 out of Million" way to employ yourself, you should be proud and happily refusing to give any percent of your earnings away, especially for a use that you have no control over. Now this is not the right time or place to go on about Taxes and my opinion on them, so I'll leave the subject alone, but if interested you can always view my profile for more info or similar post on the subject. Now that we got that out the way I'll provide some answers to common questions below.

PayPal states they require Tax info before you reach 200 sales AND $20,000.00 in Earnings in a calendar year. Notice the keyword "AND" however PayPal is just like politics, they do whatever they want and they word their doings in a way where they can get away with what best benefits them. So If You Ask When Will PayPal Limit Your Account? The short answer is whenever they want to, The long answer is they do not have to abide by the 20/$20,000 threshold on there website. For Example If you make 175 sales and just $200.00 earnings in a year PayPal will still limit your account, and when you call them to remove it they will say something like “We will limit your account if you are close to passing either 200 sales “OR” $20,000.00 earnings annually” Now notice the Keyword changed to “OR” this time. That is because PayPal terms state the IRS requirements is 200 sales AND $20,000.00 earnings within a year, however PayPal intentionally do not disclose what their requirements are regarding earnings, because if they have set requirements they would have to abide by them and not setting any requirements allows them to freely manage accounts how they see fit. Since they have not stated a set threshold in which they will require your IRS info to meet the IRS requirements, they can limit and un-limit any accounts at will. So in summary like all other business, PayPal want as much authority over there services as possible. And another thing it does not matter how long or old the account is, you can make receive the 175 sales all in one month or one day you are still going to get the limitation solely because you came close to 200 sales, which works the other way around as well If you receive about $15,000 in earnings and only 25 sales. Another questions that was never answered or asked is starting January 1st of next year will your sales and earnings limit reset to receive an additional 200 sales or $20,000.00 on top of the earning already in the account from last year, and the answer is simply YES. This is absolutely true however the same vulnerability from the previous year still applies to the new year. Meaning if you have $10,000 in your account from last year and in the new year you make an extra $10,000 in earnings and 175 in sales putting your paypal balance at $20,000, and sales at 350, your account will not be limited for having a balance of $20,000 or a lifetime sales over 200 sales. It will not be limited because you only received $10,000 for the new year however your account will be limited for receiving 175 sales for the new calendar year just as it was last year.

And now for the moment of truth, the PayPal question that I have regarding this topic is simple and if you are a real eBay and Amazon Stealth pro you should have been ran into this problem, and asked or answered this question on the forums a long time ago. So as we now know, if your account has not been limited yet and you have not passed any threshold, you can just wait for the next year to begin for your limits to reset and return to selling as normal as can be, and continuing this process thus keeping your PayPal account for as long as possible and avoiding interruptions in service. So my question to you stealth pro’s is, What about if your account was already limited before the year ended, It’s a basic limitation that only prevents you from receiving any more funds until you provide paypal with tax information. If you wait for the next year to begin, sure your limits will reset as well as any other account, however What about the limitation that blocks your account from receiving funds?, Will PayPal remove this limitation with no questions asked simply because it’s a new year and everyone else’s limits have been reset or do this mean once PayPal asks for this information they are not going to let it go? Even if you have not passed the IRS threshold. This is a very very good question and I am surprised I have not seen it on the forums yet, because if the limitation can be removed just that easy this solves everyone’s problem who posted on this thred, because you can just wait for the new year to begin. Furthermore regarding my hypothesis, as you all may see I am posting this post on December 23rd, 2015 so I am in the process of finding out the answer for myself and I’m sure some of you who have received this limit can call PayPal up on January 1st and to find out as well, I expect different people will get different results but even if one person is able to remove the limitation with this process I'd say save the service number of that call and hold onto it as proof for which can help with future accounts, and even record the phone call if possible. I will post an update to share my results with everyone but in the meantime if there’s any pro eBay Stealth users out there who want to share a piece of mind with us by any means please do so by giving us you oh so greatly achieved experience in this particular situation. In the meantime so long for now. - Technokidd1
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to technokidd1 For This Useful Post:
access0ner (12-28-2015), JJ373 (12-28-2015)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 12-28-2015
Ebayorbust's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 5,404
Thanks: 474
Thanked 2,086 Times in 1,378 Posts
Activity: 48%
Longevity: 80%
iTrader: (53)
Default Re: The Paypal Limit Requests SSN For IRS TAX (BYPASS)

Quote:
I swear it literally pisses me off how stupid the junior members are on this subject, as well as the long time stealth users who claim to be pros when it comes to eBay and PayPal stealth. Now I myself have a few questions that I am surprised no one has asked or answered, and shame on you experienced stealth users for not bringing up the topic. However before I ask my question I will just post some answers to common questions I see new users constantly asking regarding this matter. And again shame on you junior and senior members for not knowing what the h3ll you are talking about when answering this questions.
I read your post this far and then stopped.

Shame on me......
__________________
FULLY VERIFIED HIGH LIMIT (up to 1000/£15000) UK PAYPAL & EBAY ACCOUNTS FOR SALE HERE
FRESH US & UK IP ADDRESSES HERE
EU LIMIT LIFTED ACCOUNTS - BACK IN STOCK - LIMITED AVAILABILTY
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ebayorbust For This Useful Post:
JamesNorth101 (02-09-2016), unkown5454 (12-28-2015)
  #3  
Old 12-28-2015
GreenBean's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 41,969
Thanks: 5,467
Thanked 8,998 Times in 7,022 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 95%
iTrader: (6)
Default Re: The Paypal Limit Requests SSN For IRS TAX (BYPASS)

Do you have cognitive problems?

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-...cause-irs.html

You posted this already.

Noone wants to read the novel

__________________
Ever look at someone and think “WhyTF has no one hit you with a shovel yet?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GreenBean For This Useful Post:
unkown5454 (12-28-2015)
  #4  
Old 12-28-2015
empirestate's Avatar
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 3,143
Thanks: 44
Thanked 654 Times in 480 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 35%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: The Paypal Limit Requests SSN For IRS TAX (BYPASS)

Nobody reads a boring post like yours. I'm bored already.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-28-2015
muzzie's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 2,013
Thanks: 221
Thanked 393 Times in 281 Posts
Activity: 34%
Longevity: 37%
iTrader: (22)
Default Re: The Paypal Limit Requests SSN For IRS TAX (BYPASS)

toomanyletterssorrybro
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-28-2015
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 237
Thanks: 4
Thanked 15 Times in 11 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 32%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: The Paypal Limit Requests SSN For IRS TAX (BYPASS)

Lol. I've little experience with paypal, but I have experience with etsy's tax requirements and I noticed they requested the SSN as soon as I passed 200 sales. I can't imagine paypal is much different (That's the number one reason why I'm only selling high value items on my ebay account until I get a better paypal account.). As far as this "New year" possibly resolving the issue, I can't imagine paypal is going to back down from a ssn request just because the new tax year began. However, if they haven't asked yet, it /might/ reset the counter and I'd venture to guess that it would. Only paypal knows.

Btw, insulting established members in the opening of your post isn't the wisest move if you're actually expecting help. Now, if you aren't /really/ looking for help, then **** you you prick.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-28-2015
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 910
Thanks: 7
Thanked 174 Times in 118 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 37%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: The Paypal Limit Requests SSN For IRS TAX (BYPASS)

I read through the OP's post....you could have easily just said "if someone has already gotten the SSN request, does it go away at the start of the new year?"

Also, you said if you get the request, they wont let you accept any new payments...which is not true. They hit me with the SSN request and I can send, receive and even withdraw money. I just cant upgrade to business account and provide EIN. Dont know why they put that option there if I cant upgrade.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-28-2015
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 237
Thanks: 4
Thanked 15 Times in 11 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 32%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: The Paypal Limit Requests SSN For IRS TAX (BYPASS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfebay View Post
Dont know why they put that option there if I cant upgrade.
Hmm. Since paypal's business decisions are made by people (And not the cold logic of straightforward rules and the such), they probably think "Hey, if someone is starting a paypal with their EIN, they're probably a real business.". But, "If someone gets an SSN request and suddenly supplies an EIN they didn't tell us about before, they're probably trying to hide their SSN for no good reason, and now we want to know why.".
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-01-2016
technokidd1's Avatar
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 120
Thanks: 7
Thanked 16 Times in 10 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 35%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: The Paypal Limit Requests SSN For IRS TAX (BYPASS)

Well Guess what! It worked like a charm. I had called about 6 PayPal account and 4 were restored. The other 2 had to call 2 more times and got them restored to. Recorded the phone calls and everything. So in a nutshell you can pass the eBay and PayPal selling limit, you can get limited from them, and you can get your account restored without giving them any information and continue to make money with that account for as-long as you live. Why let your stealth accounts go to waste?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-07-2016
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 28%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: The Paypal Limit Requests SSN For IRS TAX (BYPASS)

HI technokidd1! Can You tell how have You done it? I will face up with this problem soon. My account is 2 months old and within 1 month I will reach 20k and can expect SSN request. I wonder if I should leave my stealth for 10 months or...? If You can give some details and tips that would be great!
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 02-09-2016
technokidd1's Avatar
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 120
Thanks: 7
Thanked 16 Times in 10 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 35%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: The Paypal Limit Requests SSN For IRS TAX (BYPASS)

Yes it does work, just wait it out and give them a call the next year. If you are making sells through ebay you can just open another stealth paypal and use that one on your already active selling eBay account. By doing that you don't have to add another card or bank to the paypal account only email verify it. Works like a charm

Last edited by JamesNorth101; 02-09-2016 at 07:14 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-09-2016
phaz0rz's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 8,429
Thanks: 1,691
Thanked 2,969 Times in 2,241 Posts
Activity: 92%
Longevity: 30%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: The Paypal Limit Requests SSN For IRS TAX (BYPASS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by technokidd1 View Post
If you are making sells through ebay you can just open another stealth paypal and use that one on your already active selling eBay account.
I've always heard this is a turrible idea????

The new paypal will quickly be linked to the old paypal, and limited. Paypal isn't stupid. Doing what you suggested is a sure fire way to get limited for attempting to evade taxes.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02-09-2016
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 19
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 42%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: The Paypal Limit Requests SSN For IRS TAX (BYPASS)

Well from my experince we would always get the SSN Or Tax number request at around $3,700 in total sales in the PP Accounts. And we could go up to around $5,000 before we would get the official "Limitation Notice" during that time we would also receive a "2nd Notice" warning from PP Asking to verify a SSN Number. One time last year we got up to $4,800 and also had received the 2nd "Friendly Reminder" notice and this was in December.. So what we did was just let the account sit there until around January 10th and continued to sell like we had been and we were able to sell another $4,000 before again receiving the "Friendly Reminder" Notice to verify or add the SSN...

So i believe it does work to let the account sit there until January comes if you have received the 2nd "Friendly Reminder" Notice already.

Once you receive the 2nd request you only have around $800 to $1,000 in sales before you will get a full Limitation IMO just based on our past experience with the PP accounts.

Keep in mind that the items we were selling we very consistently priced around $25 to $30 a piece and at the time we would receive the SSN Notices we we at $3,800 in sales or say: 155+ for the # of items sold :-)


So now that we know this once we reach $4,800 or 175 items sold we just let the accounts sit there until January and then fire them back up again LoL

Think about it too, with doing that it helps age the PP Accounts thus gaining their trust as well :-)


Good Luck, my problem has always been getting the funds out safely without getting it limited that way. I have learned to keep my transactions smaller and not so often meaning less transaction per day as an example.


Ace
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 02-10-2016
technokidd1's Avatar
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 120
Thanks: 7
Thanked 16 Times in 10 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 35%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: The Paypal Limit Requests SSN For IRS TAX (BYPASS)

Quote:
The new paypal will quickly be linked to the old paypal, and limited. Paypal isn't stupid. Doing what you suggested is a sure fire way to get limited for attempting to evade taxes.
Not true, and I'm not suggesting this if you don't know how to do it. But I do this with accounts I don't really care about or just opened for testing purposes and the paypal accounts don't get linked (Atleast not yet) aslong as there is nothing wrong with either of the paypal accounts. However even when I get the IRS request with one paypal account I would go open a new Paypal from a different (computer or windows profile) and add it to eBay and it sells perfectly. I think you have it the other way around, you should never use another PayPal from a suspended or limited eBay account. Anyways this method is room for a lot of argument so I suggest you don't do it if you don't know how to.

Quote:
Well from my experince we would always get the SSN Or Tax number request at around $3,700 in total sales in the PP Accounts.
There is no set in stone amount before they request this information, it comes and goes how it pleases and/or how much you sell in a certain time frame. I have an account with 127 sold units and $9,500 and still haven't received the first "Not so friendly reminder" and heres my personal tip, You should stop selling on the paypal account before they first request for this information. Meaning you should pull the plug and wait it out or sell on another account. Because once they request this information you account is technically limited/suspended and you're account is subject to more harsh harassments; oppose to a free account.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 02-10-2016
GreenBean's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 41,969
Thanks: 5,467
Thanked 8,998 Times in 7,022 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 95%
iTrader: (6)
Default Re: The Paypal Limit Requests SSN For IRS TAX (BYPASS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
I've always heard this is a turrible idea????

The new paypal will quickly be linked to the old paypal, and limited. Paypal isn't stupid. Doing what you suggested is a sure fire way to get limited for attempting to evade taxes.
You are correct.

Stick to what you trust and try not to be swayed by hot air.
__________________
Ever look at someone and think “WhyTF has no one hit you with a shovel yet?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GreenBean For This Useful Post:
unkown5454 (02-10-2016)
  #16  
Old 02-10-2016
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 210
Thanks: 1
Thanked 25 Times in 23 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 34%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: The Paypal Limit Requests SSN For IRS TAX (BYPASS)

Would you guys recommend supplying an EIN and upgrading to a business account before being ask for tax info?

It seems like that is the only way to do it, if there is a loop where once you've received the request, you can't upgrade to business because the account is limited, correct?
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 02-10-2016
phaz0rz's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 8,429
Thanks: 1,691
Thanked 2,969 Times in 2,241 Posts
Activity: 92%
Longevity: 30%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: The Paypal Limit Requests SSN For IRS TAX (BYPASS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EWHendo View Post
Would you guys recommend supplying an EIN and upgrading to a business account before being ask for tax info?

It seems like that is the only way to do it, if there is a loop where once you've received the request, you can't upgrade to business because the account is limited, correct?
No.

Provide the EIN after the first tax ID request. Do not wait until the account is limited because that is when it becomes harder to upgrade to a business account, but even then it's not impossible. They will ask you for your tax ID two times via email before limiting your account.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 02-11-2016
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 16
Thanks: 5
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 33%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: The Paypal Limit Requests SSN For IRS TAX (BYPASS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
No.

Provide the EIN after the first tax ID request. Do not wait until the account is limited because that is when it becomes harder to upgrade to a business account, but even then it's not impossible. They will ask you for your tax ID two times via email before limiting your account.

I attempted to add an EIN to a paypal that got its FIRST tax id notice and I immediately got stuck in the never ending loop...

Is it really that bad to add an EIN before hand to keep from getting stuck in the limitation loop? Anyone have any experience here?

Wouldn't it make sense to be proactive and just supply the EIN before its requested?. Especially if you know your nearing the 200/20k Limit.

Not arguing, just curious of everyone's opinion.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 02-12-2016
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 65
Thanks: 89
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 36%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: The Paypal Limit Requests SSN For IRS TAX (BYPASS)

just got the same email yesterday.
today call paypal to put the EIN manually, but they asked me to upload my ein instead put them via phone.
do i just need to make a new business account instead upgrade it?
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 02-12-2016
Mitsu's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 286
Thanks: 59
Thanked 68 Times in 54 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 56%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: The Paypal Limit Requests SSN For IRS TAX (BYPASS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendnvegas View Post
I attempted to add an EIN to a paypal that got its FIRST tax id notice and I immediately got stuck in the never ending loop...

Is it really that bad to add an EIN before hand to keep from getting stuck in the limitation loop? Anyone have any experience here?

Wouldn't it make sense to be proactive and just supply the EIN before its requested?. Especially if you know your nearing the 200/20k Limit.

Not arguing, just curious of everyone's opinion.
Is the loop you're talking about them asking for your last 4 SSN? AFAIK that loop comes even if you upgrade week 1, and the solution seems to be giving them the last 4 of the EIN you're going to use.

Most wait until the first request to consider going business>adding EIN because they want to evaluate the health of the account at that time, and decided if it's worth adding based of the history... nobody wants to burn a business name/EIN.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 02-14-2016
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 3,090
Thanks: 407
Thanked 661 Times in 489 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 53%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: The Paypal Limit Requests SSN For IRS TAX (BYPASS)

There is no loophole around the PayPal Tax ID request. You may be able to call them and get a temporary lift. But its not a long term solution for US accounts.

The only real solution is to make large amounts of stealth accounts and spread sales across them throughout the year.

This law went into effect loosely about 5 years ago it has been solid the last 3. There are no long term loopholes. If you a churn and burn then maybe for a little bit. The rest of us who build stealth accounts we have operated for 5-8 years. Doesn't work like that.
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
how bypass phone paypal verification 3245 Phone Number Verification 11 06-24-2013 06:43 PM
Efforts to bypass systems to use paypal moneyhustler88 Subscriber Discussions 8 05-24-2012 07:54 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:18 PM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts