Method of Creating US VBA Under Your Real Name (Only for poeple outside USA) - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 01-20-2016
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 48%
Default Re: Method of Creating US VBA Under Your Real Name (Only for poeple outside USA)

Thank you I will

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Best to pm the idea to a moderator (purple name) and see whether it is good for forum discussion OP
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-21-2016

Default Re: Method of Creating US VBA Under Your Real Name (Only for poeple outside USA)

Now you will just get response like this after using your method

Thank you for taking the time to contact us with your concerns. I am happy to assist you further.

You are using a routing number from (First Century Bank) which indicates that this routing number is used for electronic transfers to your debit card. As per the US Payment Services, this is not a bank account. For the protection of our customer, PayPal system automatically decline adding a virtual bank. We only allow regular checking and savings account under the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), an independent agency created to guarantee the safety of depositor's account in member's bank.

I've written 6 tickets and no luck :( 2 month ago it was working from first time...
Old 01-21-2016
Threadstarter  

This method is perfectly worked for me,and couple of my friends too, the only issue came after I add it to PP they have remove the bank because PP reversing the small deposits sent for verification process.

Many people will do nothing after this step, even if you talk to payoneer and ask to allow PP to do transactions they cant allow it, this online bank will only used to receive funds.

However when I send an email to PP and told them I have given all the full instructions to bank within 24hours they have linked my payoneeer bank with PP with no issues.

If anyone having an issues with this method it might be the region that your registered with payoneer

Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdepp View Post
Now you will just get response like this after using your method

Thank you for taking the time to contact us with your concerns. I am happy to assist you further.

You are using a routing number from (First Century Bank) which indicates that this routing number is used for electronic transfers to your debit card. As per the US Payment Services, this is not a bank account. For the protection of our customer, PayPal system automatically decline adding a virtual bank. We only allow regular checking and savings account under the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), an independent agency created to guarantee the safety of depositor's account in member's bank.

I've written 6 tickets and no luck :( 2 month ago it was working from first time...
Old 01-21-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Even if you can "Create" a VBA for a US Account....you still need to get the funds out...AND Payoneer does not work with PayPal for withdrawals, you will have problems.
Old 01-21-2016
Threadstarter  

Yes your absolutely right, payonner not allow paypal to withdraw funds this is happens only for the first time and that be easily fixed, otherwise there will be no problem at all, when you receive funds you can transfer it to your payonner bank account which linked to PP. Then using your payoneer account you can withdraw to your local bank or via an ATM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
Even if you can "Create" a VBA for a US Account....you still need to get the funds out...AND Payoneer does not work with PayPal for withdrawals, you will have problems.
Old 01-22-2016
Threadstarter  

yes your right payoneer US online bank account can be linked PP and can withdraw money directly to the payoneer US online bank, This worked for me pretty well and I believe it will work for you as well.
Let see what I can do

Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdepp View Post
It's not like that, i withdrowed 6 days ago 360$ without any problems, but i have payoneer vba alreadyy attached to that paypal account in november 2015...but now i cant attach it paypal is bitching seriously...:( Lets see what we could make with topicstarter together
Old 01-22-2016

So PayPal has actually changed their method in verifying bank account? I always used Payoneer, no problem at all with confirming bank accounts. They never tried to withdraw the deposit.
Old 01-22-2016
Threadstarter  

When PP sent two small deposits for verification, they will take it back to as soon as the verification is completed.

But PP will remove this payoneer bank account, it happens when payoneer refuses when the PP take back the two small deposits.

That's what happened for me but this can be easily fixed by sending an email to PP

Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfect30 View Post
So PayPal has actually changed their method in verifying bank account? I always used Payoneer, no problem at all with confirming bank accounts. They never tried to withdraw the deposit.
Old 01-22-2016
Rascal89

Longevity: 0%

Payoneer has been causing issues for me, so never bother to try and re-add it.
Old 01-22-2016
Threadstarter  

Many says payoneer gives issue, but if you use it very carefully I don't think you will have any issues.

The most important thing you have to remember is,

1). Create your PP(stealth or under your real name) make sure your payoneer account name is exactly the same as in your PP(PP will remove the bank account after few days if the PP account name and the bank account name are different)

2). Do not ever contact paypal (specially if its stealth) via phone at anytime when the payoneer bank account is removed after the verification process.

3). Only contact PP using emails and never tell anything to PP its a payoneer bank account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rascal89 View Post
Payoneer has been causing issues for me, so never bother to try and re-add it.