eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Card confirmation, bank and transfer questions and idea. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/93235-card-confirmation-bank-transfer-questions-idea.html)

kenzamb1415 01-22-2016 12:01 AM

Card confirmation, bank and transfer questions and idea.

Two questions about cards for Paypal. Can you no longer initiate the $1.95 code deal unless prompted when you get close to more than initial $500/month withdrawal limit? Once you actually do confirm it with the 4 digit code do they ever charge the card again to see if card is still good?

Bank and transfer questions. I've considered setting up a stealth Ebay and PayPal with my real bank and then have a series of other accounts with VBAs bought from store here and then just gift funds to account with real bank. What do y'all think?

Assuming no accounts were suspended or restricted from DSRs or anything would they close them down JUST because 3-5 accounts were sending funds to all the same account?

MM78 01-22-2016 12:23 AM

Re: Card confirmation, bank and transfer questions and idea.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kenzamb1415 (Post 740545)
Two questions about cards for Paypal. Can you no longer initiate the $1.95 code deal unless prompted when you get close to more than initial $500/month withdrawal limit?

Use this link:
*WARNING - PAYPAL LINK*
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/we...thdrawal_limit

Quote:

Once you actually do confirm it with the 4 digit code do they ever charge the card again to see if card is still good?
Don't think they do.

Quote:

Bank and transfer questions. I've considered setting up a stealth Ebay and PayPal with my real bank and then have a series of other accounts with VBAs bought from store here and then just gift funds to account with real bank. What do y'all think?
There are literally about 100,000 threads covering this....Gifting yourself will cause links, which will cause your accounts to go down, which will cause you to come here, which will then cause us to tell you it's a bad idea...why did you do that?

Quote:

Assuming no accounts were suspended or restricted from DSRs or anything would they close them down JUST because 3-5 accounts were sending funds to all the same account?
They can close you down at anytime they want or when ever they figure what your doing.

GreenBean 01-22-2016 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kenzamb1415 (Post 740545)
Two questions about cards for Paypal.

Can never assume what paypal will do.

Method is risky. Try to avoid, please.

:shhh:

kenzamb1415 01-23-2016 01:34 AM

Thanks. No, I haven't done it yet. Is there a reason I should NOT try it to see what happens assuming I was ok with losing accounts, time and money for the information?

msjaezz90 01-23-2016 03:24 PM

so does paypal not send the 4 digit code anymore? i thought it helps with security but i have yet to get one lately

kenzamb1415 01-29-2016 01:42 AM

For me, whenever the card is asked to be confirmed, it sends the 4 digit confirmation. You used to be able to just confirm it from the start but now the feature is hidden and you can get to it with the link the above poster mentioned. I haven't tried it yet though.

Its an issue because for me right now because I just got back from a very costly adventure and am extremely low on funds lol! But I have a bunch of cards with $2.50 on them from making sleeper accounts and I want to spend that $2.5 on the cards

fleet1 02-03-2016 07:06 PM

hi everyone,
i too have a question,since its this same topic,theres no point opening a new thread.im at the 500 limit and need to confirm a cc.can i just use a say a walmart gift card to confirm it? is that possible? if not i do have a real credit card but it is a name mismatch.can paypal see the name on it? i know when you go to buy online,they verify the credit card for name and address.is this what pp does? i cant be wrong or ill screw myself up.i want to stay away from vcc because they know near all vcc's any help will be appreciated very much,thanks.