eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Experience with Mismatching Name transfers (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/93374-experience-mismatching-name-transfers.html)

Chadisencoat 01-26-2016 07:12 PM

Experience with Mismatching Name transfers

Anyone has experienced any problem withdrawing funds from pp account to ING bank account because of mismatching name?.

Im based in Spain, if anyone in my country can tell me, or at least in Europe area?.

I have to say talking to ING agent on the phone recently told me transfers must come in the same name but have read on forum no problem with ING in USA, although in Europe or Spain could be different.

Any other bank with no issues for mismatching name in Spain anyone knows?. Any Spanish Stealther out there? :yar:

slokor 01-26-2016 11:33 PM

Re: Experience with Mismatching Name transfers

In the USA the answer is Yes - youll have big issues with ING.
ING was bought out by Capital360 and both are known to be both difficult with mismatching name deposits (dont know where you got the idea theyre good for mismatched names in the US) AND blacklisted with paypal - so you cant even attempt to use them to begin with.
On the other hand my experience with the Canadian branch of ING has been a positive and hassle free one.
This to me implies that every country has its own way of managing their operation within the ING global establishment.

rsot 01-26-2016 11:39 PM

Welcome to the forums OP - all the best as you read and post questions

Chadisencoat 01-27-2016 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slokor (Post 742016)
In the USA the answer is Yes - youll have big issues with ING.
ING was bought out by Capital360 and both are known to be both difficult with mismatching name deposits (dont know where you got the idea theyre good for mismatched names in the US) AND blacklisted with paypal - so you cant even attempt to use them to begin with.
On the other hand my experience with the Canadian branch of ING has been a positive and hassle free one.
This to me implies that every country has its own way of managing their operation within the ING global establishment.

I see. So it could go either way. I have also the option of Openbank with no fees at all which belongs to Santander group. I have read Santander in the UK gives no problems so hopefully could be likewise here in Spain.

Had the idea to make account with totally different names but I guess, at least for 1st one, better to go with a bit mispelled name-surnames.

Chadisencoat 01-27-2016 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 742021)
Welcome to the forums OP - all the best as you read and post questions

Thank you :thumb:

Chadisencoat 01-27-2016 03:56 PM

If there is any Spaniard around any info on this will be very welcomed :welcome;