eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   PayPal - are they Litigious ?? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/93456-paypal-they-litigious.html)

Lord_Haw_Haw 01-29-2016 02:56 AM

PayPal - are they Litigious ??

One of my stealth accounts ended up in a dispute with a buyer. 2 transaction of about $2k each. The buyer claims "not delivered", I provide the tracking with signature on delivery an somehow PayPal agreed with the buyer and refunds the payments! This was a legit transaction, and this stealth account had probably $30k in sales over the 2 years I had it.

Of course I had already withdrawn the money from PP to my bank account and transfered it out of that bank account so there is nothing for PP to take.

My PP account now shows some $4k in negative.

All the details in the ebay and PP accounts were stealth and the bank account was legit in my own name.

I'm prepared to tell PP to take a hike but curious as to whether PP will try to track down the owner of the bank account (me) and commence a legal process to recover what they say are their funds?

Personally I dont think they have a provable lawful debt and would happily argue so it whatever court they would like to go to.

But do PP bother?

jackdanielsbtch 01-29-2016 03:10 AM

Re: PayPal - are they Litigious ??

The buyer claims "not delivered", I provide the tracking with signature on delivery an somehow PayPal agreed with the buyer and refunds the payments!

why don't you tell us the truth. we don't work for paypal here

Lord_Haw_Haw 01-29-2016 03:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jackdanielsbtch (Post 742726)
The buyer claims "not delivered", I provide the tracking with signature on delivery an somehow PayPal agreed with the buyer and refunds the payments!

why don't you tell us the truth. we don't work for paypal here

dont follow? ebay/paypal will nearly always side with the buyer in a dispute, just the first time ive had it happen on a larger sale amount (for me anyway)

rsot 01-29-2016 04:49 AM

Is your PP in your real info OP?

ilcarletto 01-29-2016 05:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 742747)

Look what I found up above in OP post :thumb:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord_Haw_Haw (Post 742723)
All the details in the ebay and PP accounts were stealth and the bank account was legit in my own name.

http://img1.imagilive.com/0116/they_...je-d7mf0zm.jpg

GreenBean 01-29-2016 05:26 AM

:faint:

Same old, same old.

Lord_Haw_Haw 01-29-2016 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 742747)

No, nothing is in my real name in the ebay/paypal system. only the linked bank acc is mine.

GreenBean 01-29-2016 06:18 AM

"Paypal somehow sided with the buyer" suggests a lot of missing info from you....

Care to expand?

:spy:

oompaloompa 01-29-2016 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord_Haw_Haw (Post 742727)
dont follow? ebay/paypal will nearly always side with the buyer in a dispute, just the first time ive had it happen on a larger sale amount (for me anyway)

Youve submitted everything to pp? is it a card chargeback or a dispute?

you are asking if pp can see your bank name. No but if you ever did an echeque or fees came out of the bank then it is possible they have the info.

Lord_Haw_Haw 01-29-2016 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oompaloompa (Post 742780)
Youve submitted everything to pp? is it a card chargeback or a dispute?

you are asking if pp can see you bank name. No but if you ever did an echeque or fees came out of the bank then it is possible they have the info.

It was from the buyers credit card company so I think a chargeback but it seemed to go thru the paypal dispute system? Yes I submitted the tracking info and the receipt from the post office and still lost!

oompaloompa 01-29-2016 08:05 AM

thought so! buyer is a scammer for sure, they know what they are doing - brazen.
they know they might not win a dispute for INR with tracking so they opt for chargeback.
the buyer ought to get in to trouble with their bank for doing this, but of course they wont. You cannot even know which bank it is to report it or give your tracking evidence.

cmbhuy 01-29-2016 08:14 AM

Remove the bank account, sure they might still have it on file but they won't be able to charge it anymore

dicsolovag 01-29-2016 12:10 PM

I must say that I'm not a banking expert. I do know however that there are very strict privacy laws under which the banks must operate. I highly doubt that any bank would release the info of an account holder without a valid court order.