eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Anyone Verifying Canadian Paypals with US Bank Accounts? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/9363-anyone-verifying-canadian-paypals-us-bank-accounts.html)

blackchip 02-01-2009 03:47 PM

Anyone Verifying Canadian Paypals with US Bank Accounts?

Im in the US, and I have a few Canadian Paypal accounts that are unverified. I see that in the section to add a bank account, they give you an option to add a U.S. account as well as a Canadian account.

It would be easy for me to get some more US bank accounts with DBAs, etc. Anyone using US bank accounts on Canadian Paypals?

divine422 02-01-2009 04:07 PM

I have done it before, i think the only difference was that the instant sending limit is lower when you have a US bank account on a CA Paypal account. But other than that its fine.

ebaypaypal 02-01-2009 05:47 PM

Canadian paypals won't let you add a US bank account.

I have tried before, and it doesn't work. I then called Paypal and they told me that Canadian paypals only work with canadian bank accounts

divine422 02-01-2009 07:07 PM

How is that possible when they give you the option of adding a US bank account. Perhaps you mean US dollar account with a Canadian Bank, those cannot be added to a CA Paypal. But if you have an account with a with US Bank.. eg. Bank of America, it can be added to a CA Paypal without any problems.

blackchip 02-03-2009 02:40 PM

Yeah, they definitely give the option to add a US bank account... theres a little drop down menu on the "add account" page, that includes both U.S and Canada.

divine, do you remember what the sending limit was? As is, the account comes with a $3700.00 CAD sending limit total (not monthly)... just wondering if it changes to a monthly sending limit or a higher total limit.

earlt 02-03-2009 03:15 PM

ebaypaypal- not true

I have added a U.S. bank acct to my CAD PayPAl account- no problem.

divine422 02-03-2009 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackchip (Post 74618)
divine, do you remember what the sending limit was? As is, the account comes with a $3700.00 CAD sending limit total (not monthly)... just wondering if it changes to a monthly sending limit or a higher total limit.

Actually im not sure exactly, but what i meant was the sending limit for sending instant transfers. When i have Paypal CA with a CA bank account my instant sending limit per transaction is much higher than the CA Paypal with a US bank account.

blackchip 02-04-2009 01:24 AM

Call me a paypal amateur :D, but could you distinguish a paypal instant transfer vs. a paypal sent payment?

The sending limit Im referring to is the limit for sending payments to other paypals, I believe.

divine422 02-04-2009 09:09 AM

Ok the overall monthly sending limit should be the same. There isnt necessarily a difference being sending payments and instant payments. Its just that when you send a payment you can either send it instantly (the seller gets it right away), send with echeck ( take a few days to process), or credit card ( which is also instant). I notice that once i try to send over a certain amount at once im not given the option to send instantly but when i try to send the same amount for the same product with my CA Paypal, im given the option to do so.

blackchip 02-04-2009 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by divine422 (Post 74710)
Ok the overall monthly sending limit should be the same. There isnt necessarily a difference being sending payments and instant payments. Its just that when you send a payment you can either send it instantly (the seller gets it right away), send with echeck ( take a few days to process), or credit card ( which is also instant). I notice that once i try to send over a certain amount at once im not given the option to send instantly but when i try to send the same amount for the same product with my CA Paypal, im given the option to do so.

Interesting... I hope there isnt a limit on withdrawls to a US bank account :confused:

Thanks for you help :)

koobar 11-08-2014 01:35 AM

Re: Anyone Verifying Canadian Paypals with US Bank Accounts?

Is anybody tried Amazon? Can you use an U.S bank account to receive payment from Canadian Amazon account?

MM78 11-08-2014 01:36 AM

Re: Anyone Verifying Canadian Paypals with US Bank Accounts?

Quote:

Originally Posted by koobar (Post 606134)
Is anybody tried Amazon? Can you use an U.S bank account to receive payment from Canadian Amazon account?

I believe you can.