eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Ebay ok - paypal on hold (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/94061-ebay-ok-paypal-hold.html)

souldavid39 02-18-2016 01:15 PM

Ebay ok - paypal on hold

I have an ebay account which is about 10 year old.
Last year I was selling a lot of software(I was an authorized software reseller). Because of my selling increase paypal decided to hold my account and asked for all my invoices(from a period of 6 months) to proof that I really bought the software from the developers. Well, it was a lot of invoices that I needed to upload, and since I had another ebay and paypal account, I decided to let it go!
My other account it still ok.
My question is:
Should I try to remove the hold after more than a year, or purchase another verified paypal account to use with this old ebay account(which still open, but not selling or buying anything)?
Thanks for all your help!

MM78 02-18-2016 01:34 PM

Re: Ebay ok - paypal on hold

Quote:

Originally Posted by souldavid39 (Post 748675)
I have an ebay account which is about 10 year old.
Last year I was selling a lot of software(I was an authorized software reseller). Because of my selling increase paypal decided to hold my account and asked for all my invoices(from a period of 6 months) to proof that I really bought the software from the developers. Well, it was a lot of invoices that I needed to upload, and since I had another ebay and paypal account, I decided to let it go!

Looking back, do you feel like maybe it would of been a good idea to give them the invoices? I mean personally....I don't know anyone here that would "let it go" simply because they were too lazy to upload the invoices.

Quote:

My other account it still ok.
My question is:
Should I try to remove the hold after more than a year, or purchase another verified paypal account to use with this old ebay account(which still open, but not selling or buying anything)?
Go ahead and try, what's the worst that can happen?

sdot10 02-18-2016 07:24 PM

I agree. Why let it go if you had the documents.

MM78 02-19-2016 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sdot10 (Post 748732)
I agree. Why let it go if you had the documents.

I'm just spit-balling here.....but I'm gonna say the OP didn't have the docs.

rsot 02-19-2016 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by souldavid39 (Post 748675)
]
My question is:

Try to remove the hold if you have the right proof. Don't attach new pp to this eb - the new pp may have problems now or later

souldavid39 02-23-2016 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 748862)
Try to remove the hold if you have the right proof. Don't attach new pp to this eb - the new pp may have problems now or later

Thanks RSOT for not judging me (like the others did) for the mistake I made in the past! I was new with ebay at that time! I main source of income was my website at that time! I'm gonna do what you advised me!
Thanks a lot!:peace: