Stealth account any good for Pakistan? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 02-27-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 47%
Exclamation Stealth account any good for Pakistan?

Hello there,

I'm a new user here so pardon me for anything I ask which sounds dumb.

I live in Pakistan and Paypal isn't available in my country so I made a US Paypal account back in 2013. Verified it through Payoneer US Payment service (Virtual bank account) and lifted withdrawing limits by adding the Prepaid card provided by Payoneer. Added and verified a phone number which I got from an android app named 'Hushed'.

It was working like a charm until last week they finally removed my bank account saying that it was virtual account and they cannot allow me to use it anymore. Wondering how come they didn't get to know for 3 good years, lol. Actually I work on affiliate marketing websites like JVzoo and get paid through Paypal and withdraw those funds into virtual bank account which actually comes into my Payoneer card and I withdraw cash from local ATMs. This is the only possible solution to have cash in hand through Paypal in Pakistan.

Now as I do not have any bank attached, I asked Payoneer to issue me another bank and so they did. Now when Im trying to add that account, Paypal would take to me the verification page where I have to verify through SMS. Keep in mind that number is still active on Hushed app and I use it BUT in the dropdown menu, I can't see it listed. Its still attached to my PP and its confirmed and primary too. Emailed Paypal and they said I have to call them when I just cannot because address etc is not real on the Paypal account but my name is. So its pretty pointless to call them to add that bank account. I asked them to at least let me select my attached phone number for SMS verification but they just wont let me do it. For three years they had no issues but now suddenly.. sigh. All transactions are legit and from trusted and verified merchants on that account (incoming and outgoing both).

So I was wondering if Stealth account would be of any help in Pakistan or how'd I withdraw funds so I can have them as cash in here?

Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-28-2016
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 53%
Default Re: Stealth account any good for Pakistan?

Did you try to use the old paypal interface while selecting the phone number?

P.S. Don't they allow to add another phone number?
Old 02-28-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

The only way to withdraw directly without raising suspicion is a real US bank account. And for that, you would either have to come to the USA and open the account, or if you have connections is Pakistan, or a lot of money in a bank in Pakistan, then they might be able to arrange a US account for you. But you cannot open one online from another country.

Many people use a Freelancer account to sell themselves services and get their money out that way. Others use currency exchangers to get their funds, although that is an expensive option. Others use their US accounts to buy things that sell for cheap here in the USA, but for a high price in their home country. You can trade with someone locally for bitcoin, assuming there are interested parties in your area.

There are many ways to do this. And Payoneer still works for some people. As you have experienced, it often takes time for PayPal to catch up with finding this. I don't know why, but that is the way it is.

So don't get depressed, get creative. You can figure something out.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jeffweico For This Useful Post:
dealagreeproceed (03-01-2016), rsot (02-28-2016)
Old 02-28-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forums OP - sadly, Payoneer is no longer very good for PP. Maybe speak to ppl and trying for US bank of your own
Old 03-01-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGNAS View Post
Did you try to use the old paypal interface while selecting the phone number?

P.S. Don't they allow to add another phone number?
No I haven't tried using old interface. There's an option to Add phone number but it says it hasn't been registered in my name and its a very common problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Welcome to the forums OP - sadly, Payoneer is no longer very good for PP. Maybe speak to ppl and trying for US bank of your own
Thanks everyone for taking out your time and showing interest in the stated problem.

What I am thinking is to sell Paypal funds on lower rate to a local maybe and get the cash. I'm still in touch with Paypal, they might help as its an old account. Lets see what happens.

I will update once I have got a solution.

I just got a response from them saying that my bank declined the direct debit request, which is literally not true. Wonder if they are left with any reasons because there's no rejection from the bank but only verification process is being held between attaching the account.

See the screenshot.

Last edited by JamesNorth101; 03-01-2016 at 12:00 PM.
Old 03-01-2016
Nephilim

Longevity: 0%

Stealth account would help, but as many encounter would be the issue of getting the money out.

If you know someone that can help get out funds, that would definitely save you a bit.
Old 03-02-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephilim View Post
Stealth account would help, but as many encounter would be the issue of getting the money out.

If you know someone that can help get out funds, that would definitely save you a bit.
Yeah I'm looking into it. Thanks for taking your time out and replying.