eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Best location to make a PayPal. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/94364-best-location-make-paypal.html)

NadlesKVs 03-02-2016 11:53 AM

Best location to make a PayPal.

Hey, I am in the USA and I sell products that are pretty cheap but I sell rapidly. I've been going through 2 PayPals in less then a month with the 200 Transaction Limit without an EIN/ SSN/ etc. I have heard you can link a US bank to an outside US PayPal account. Not sure if this is still the can. I didn't know what would be the best location to open one to avoid long term issues with a high transaction rate. Without the use of an tax information. I can handle the smaller stuff like ID's, etc.

Thanks.

phaz0rz 03-02-2016 02:30 PM

Re: Best location to make a PayPal.

Try canada if you're just trying to avoid tax limitation, but it won't be easy. Regardless of what other country you choose you'll face many obstacles. A lot of sketchy countries will ONLY allow withdrawals to USA bank accounts due to the fact that Paypal does not trust the financial institutions of those countries. That certainly doesn't mean those countries are any good for doing business in though.

I suggest you turn your hobby into a business and get an EIN. You'll never develop a wholesale buyer list if you keep changing accounts. Plus you accounts will be much stronger once they have a few thousand feedback.

Just my $.02. I asked a similar question a few months ago and Canada was the only answer I got backed by any sort of logic.

NadlesKVs 03-02-2016 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 751769)
Try canada if you're just trying to avoid tax limitation, but it won't be easy. Regardless of what other country you choose you'll face many obstacles. A lot of sketchy countries will ONLY allow withdrawals to USA bank accounts due to the fact that Paypal does not trust the financial institutions of those countries. That certainly doesn't mean those countries are any good for doing business in though.

I suggest you turn your hobby into a business and get an EIN. You'll never develop a wholesale buyer list if you keep changing accounts. Plus you accounts will be much stronger once they have a few thousand feedback.

Just my $.02. I asked a similar question a few months ago and Canada was the only answer I got backed by any sort of logic.

Yeah I think that will be my best option. I've been trying to avoid it because I would hate for an account to get wasted immediately after registering an LCC. I don't do business on eBay. They don't like to goods I sell. They aren't illegal, but regardless. I appreciate your two cents as always phaz0rz.

MM78 03-02-2016 03:00 PM

hope you have a way to get the money out other than sending the funds to another paypal. People constantly ask on this forum for help getting their money out of US PayPals due to the fact that they are in other Countries, it's either ****ty planning or they assume they can worry about it later. People really need to start planning before executing.

slokor 03-02-2016 03:02 PM

Hes planning on adding his US bank account to the Canadian paypal account.
Dont think that's possible any more.
Good luck with that OP - I think youll need it.

Jiexie 03-03-2016 12:01 AM

Try China paypal account,you do not even need to pay tax and you can also transfer your money to your US bank account,but not sure if it works when name mismatches.

IGNAS 03-03-2016 06:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jiexie (Post 751880)
Try China paypal account,you do not even need to pay tax and you can also transfer your money to your US bank account,but not sure if it works when name mismatches.

What are the limits on china PP accounts when no ID or other documents provided? :)

muzzie 03-03-2016 08:32 AM

Lithuania and Latvia are decent countries for Stealth.

NadlesKVs 03-03-2016 11:21 AM

I think I'm just going to bite the bullet and register an LLC. I think that will be my best option. I don't plan on hitting 20K on the account. But, the $150 it will cost me for an LLC could definitely pay out. Mixing and Matching countries isn't worth it, I don't want too risk my bank/ bank accounts like that. Could potentially cause more issues then it's worth.

MM78 03-03-2016 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NadlesKVs (Post 751980)
Mixing and Matching countries isn't worth it, I don't want too risk my bank/ bank accounts like that. Could potentially cause more issues then it's worth.

Bingo, your exactly correct.